trev stayin or goin

Status
Not open for further replies.
owen2112 said:
hi, i was in starbucks in boarders on wednesday and saw trev sittin with 2 otha people and the word contract was mentioned. Is he goin 2 Rotherham or is he signing a new contract.

were they actually from the planet otha !!! :roll:

lazzer said:
owen2112 said:
hi, i was in starbucks in boarders on wednesday and saw trev sittin with 2 otha people and the word contract was mentioned. Is he goin 2 Rotherham or is he signing a new contract.

were they actually from the planet otha !!! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

owen2112 said:

They were talking about the laws of physics. Think Bi-metallic strip and you're half way there (and no I'm not talking about futuristic lap dancing)

Joe_Fox said:
owen2112 said:

They were talking about the laws of physics. Think Bi-metallic strip and you're half way there (and no I'm not talking about futuristic lap dancing)

Surely that's CONTACT JF? :wink:

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
owen2112 said:

No, Contract, as in expand and contract.

Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
owen2112 said:

*Hangs head in shame while reaching for coat* :oops:

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
owen2112 said:

*Hangs head in shame while reaching for coat* :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm more inclined to see it as a tangent of humour, and if you call that a coat then that's even funnier!

On the Moan In Jon Sinclair said he'd spoken to Micky and they had no plans to get rid of Trev at the moment. Apparently Micky said it was just some rumour started on a website, and he doesn't like websites. :roll:

ETA: However it's reported in The Sun and here that he's going there for a 1 month loan. Here their offical site said yesterday that they were nowhere near signing him.

Trevor is not going to Rotherham although the local papers here had got him coming up here to Rotherham all this week until last nights as apparantly Mickey has said he is still wanted until Christmas. Any way Rotherham have got Birchill on loan from Pompey to try and boost thier strikeforce which is almost non existance at the moment . Mark Robbins is acting as scout for them to try and find a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669