Trisha Goddard

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope she pulls through likewise everyone else in the world who is going through cancer.

Agreed. I have a friend who had a kidney removed yesterday for this very reason. It will be some time before it is known whether this has been successful.

He had throat cancer about 15 years ago but made a full recovery from that. He just retired in December and he and his wife moved north to be nearer their daughter.

Some people just don't get a fair deal.

You may not know who she is, fair enough, I doubt you watch much of daytime tv; but hopefully by publicizing this some of the thousands of women who do know of her might be persuaded to go for their routine mammogram. Apparantly news of Kylie's cancer had a similar effect.

(sorry, I'll get back off my soap box, touchy subject...)

You may not know who she is, fair enough, I doubt you watch much of daytime tv; but hopefully by publicizing this some of the thousands of women who do know of her might be persuaded to go for their routine mammogram. Apparantly news of Kylie's cancer had a similar effect.

Don't apologise. It is a worthy sentiment to express and I am with you all the way.

It's right that you should bring attention to this. I offer to check meine Frau's each day for her. Sadly, she usually declines.
:icon_sad:

It's right that you should bring attention to this. I offer to check meine Frau's each day for her. Sadly, she usually declines.
:icon_sad:

You could ask her to reciprocate, testicular cancer is nasty too.:icon_wink

You could ask her to reciprocate, testicular cancer is nasty too.:icon_wink

I used to - but I got fed up of her snide remarks about dried-up prunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46