Troy Deeney IS WATFORDS No 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our captain/leader/talisman, breaker of diving Frenchmans hearts and fantastic striker Troy Deeney has just signed a 5 year contract.

So could your poxy club now do one - we don't need your poxy 30 million quid we've got enough dosh of our own. A joke to think that he would ever go in the first place. You are no bigger than us. Yes you are in the champions league for a few weeks - wow.

Troy Deeney is WATFORDS No 9!

I don't want to sound bitter but "we didn't want him anyway" lol. Oh and welcome from the Champions of England.

Our captain/leader/talisman, breaker of diving Frenchmans hearts and fantastic striker Troy Deeney has just signed a 5 year contract.

So could your poxy club now do one - we don't need your poxy 30 million quid we've got enough dosh of our own. A joke to think that he would ever go in the first place. You are no bigger than us. Yes you are in the champions league for a few weeks - wow.

Troy Deeney is WATFORDS No 9!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 15.10.18.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 15.10.18.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 33
I like Watford, nice team, good ethos, great manager last season. Deeney is a good player with an awesome aggression to his play. But by all means not worth paying the reported £25/30m fees for - which I believe have been over-inflated anyways - so I'm actually quite relieved we didn't pay so much when we have other options.

Nice to have you on board Watford fan - what's with all the bitterness?

Thanks for the laugh, Troy. It brightened up my morning.

I wish Watford all the best for next season.

Oh right, you've chased him since the final ball was kicked last season. Didn't want him, My arse. Did you also cry at the Vic in 2013/14???

By we, I obviously meant the fans - or a good number of us at least. I certainly didn't want us paying £25-30m for him. No need for any more pithy comebacks anyway. You go and get on with your preparations for getting relegated next season, and we'll focus on trying to defend our title. ;)

I like Watford, nice team, good ethos, great manager last season. Deeney is a good player with an awesome aggression to his play. But by all means not worth paying the reported £25/30m fees for - which I believe have been over-inflated anyways - so I'm actually quite relieved we didn't pay so much when we have other options.

Nice to have you on board Watford fan - what's with all the bitterness?

Well this really. Not really sure why the hostility and in all honesty not fussed. o_O

By we, I obviously meant the fans - or a good number of us at least. I certainly didn't want us paying £25-30m for him. No need for any more pithy comebacks anyway. You go and get on with your preparations for getting relegated next season, and we'll focus on trying to defend our title. ;)
Relegated!!! haha take a look at the market we are now shopping in. Top 10 finish for us next season. Defending your title give me a break, one lucky season. What a great deal of time Steve Walsh has wasted chasing OUR Troy. Troy Deeney is Watford's No 9!

Oh and did you cry at the Vic in 2013/14?

No but I cried many a tear of joy at the end of last season.

Congrats on your club success of getting to a Play Off final and losing, we'll stick to the PL trophy ta very much.

Someone getting mardy as they've not had their afternoon nap yet??

Forget the tears of joy, I'm crying tears of laughter at the minute. :laughing: This Watford fan seems to think we actually give a shit about them' :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669