Trust Calls On City Fans to Speak Up at Open Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you spaz at people like last time and refuse to relay any information as to what happened if people can't make it?:018: Only its a long drive from London and I'm not going to even try, given that I have to be at work on Friday morning and I finish work around 5.30/6.00 ish.

You can relay my position to the club though...

'The thought of anyone having a good time at the Walkers Stadium chills me to the bone. The very thought of it makes me feel enraged and confused. Why work so hard at being woeful on the pitch when people are going to spoil it by having 'fun' chanting and supporting.

Spare the whip and spoil the child. The club should learn from this and employ state of the art tazer technology on anyone who looks like they might be about to have a good time. Thank you'.

SilverFox said:
Will you spaz at people like last time and refuse to relay any information as to what happened if people can't make it?:018: Only its a long drive from London and I'm not going to even try, given that I have to be at work on Friday morning and I finish work around 5.30/6.00 ish.

We are asking the club to issue minutes from the meeting, but will do so ourselves if they don't

lads... enough of the moaning. If you're local and aren't working then please take the time to stand up to the S.A.G tossers and Kevin "Nazi" Barclays' stalag luft troopers!!!!

If we do then maybe, just maybe, taking into account the falling attendences etc... The club will listen and tell the S.A.G and Kevin "Coontface" Barclay to fook 'emselves and we can get back to having a laugh at the footy again.

Would be there but it's Loy Kratong here in Thailand tonight... basicly everyone light candles... puts them on a paper float and watch them sink into the river! I'll be joining 'em but only after several bottles of Tiger beer!!!!

BLUE ARMY

I cannot go as I am in a similar position to Silver. I would urge those that can go to go, and make your, hopefully reasonable, voice heard. :038: :038: ;)

On a serious note, I would most certainly go if I could. It is important to have a say, well, it is if you plan to do nothing but moan about the outcome.

Its our club, and wouldn't exist without us...sometimes the powers that be need a reminder of that.

unfortunately I cant make it (work commitment) but when I tried to make a point on here for it to be raised at the meeting I was shot down in flames every time.... :(

I would go if I had something to say about the stewards, but I've never had a problem with them, and never noticed them doing much at all in my part of the ground, I can't remember anyone ever being ejected.
The only thing they seem to do is stand at the vomitory directing people to their seats.

webmaster said:
I would go if I had something to say about the stewards, but I've never had a problem with them, and never noticed them doing much at all in my part of the ground, I can't remember anyone ever being ejected.
The only thing they seem to do is stand at the vomitory directing people to their seats.

which coincidentally is also a swedish thrash metal band :icon_wink

Cate Fox said:
unfortunately I cant make it (work commitment) but when I tried to make a point on here for it to be raised at the meeting I was shot down in flames every time.... :(

Not sure what point you mean?

System of queues - club aren't allowed to put up rails like in a post office of shop - they would block a quick exit if the stadium had to be evacuted.

Training stewards - we are going to ask about this, it's clear from our members survey that while many stewards are fine that there is a number of stewards who don't treat fans like customers. Mind you some fans need to talk to stewards as fellow human beings as well, there are people who don't handle the situation correctly both stewards & fans.

Thanks FT for looking back through my points, I wasnt referring to yourselves of course.... :)

i'd like the club to know what a wonderful job they did in designing the blokes loos

the clever juxtaposition of entrance and exit ensures maximum crowding and a bog that never fills up

genius

Also the fact that a majority of the urinals can be seen from outside the toilets is a major piece of quality design. Richard Rogers would be proud of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669