Trust Wants All Fans Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxes_Trust

The Foxes Trust is carrying out some research with the aim of improving the atmosphere at home games, while also looking once again at the smoking issue.

The survey is open to all fans, please visit our website for more details

Due a number of message board users having multi usernames across the various message boards, only e-mailed responses to the survey will be included in the Trust’s analysis.

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=471

survey ?

1.smoking allow smoking (i am a non smoker) and invest in decent extraction system on the concourse where the problem arises.

2. atmosphere-
1.team to play better
2 standing area
3 away fans to be nearer "kop" (although this would create more trouble so wouldnt be an option in reality)
4 no early morning matches

sorted

why not leave it non smoking and save the money? its only for a couple of hours if people cant 'survive' without a cig then....... :roll:

Put a decent team on the pitch. That is all

The rest is just a load of bollocks

Flags and whistles, FFS :roll:
A feckin' drummer, FFS :roll:
What music shall we play, FFS :roll:

IT'S A F*CKIN' FOOTBALL GAME, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
why not leave it non smoking and save the money? its only for a couple of hours if people cant 'survive' without a cig then....... :roll:

well they do it anyway so whats the point :roll:

swapping the kop with the family end wont cause more trouble. people dont cause that kind of trouble in grounds anymore becasue of the cctv, you may think they are but people are not that stupid. it will make for a better atmosphere because l1 and the kop will sing together.

monster trucks at half time...

lako42 said:
swapping the kop with the family end wont cause more trouble. people dont cause that kind of trouble in grounds anymore becasue of the cctv, you may think they are but people are not that stupid. it will make for a better atmosphere because l1 and the kop will sing together.

i didnt say it was my point of view ??? its the point of view of the club dictated by the police :roll: why would i think people are stupid ?

Yorkshire Vixen said:
whats up with some of you arent you getting any at home :roll: :D
Home is the one place I don't expect it... ;-)

Foxes_Trust said:
Due a number of message board users having multi usernames across the various message boards, only e-mailed responses to the survey will be included in the Trust’s analysis.

eeerrr... At last count, I had 17 different email addresses.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
:D thats just greedy boc

:-( I shall give some to charity immediately!

bocadillo said:
eeerrr... At last count, I had 17 different email addresses.

how many of those do you use for your "i'm-a-member-of-the-Nigerian-royal-family-will-you-look-after-this-money-for-me" scam? :D ;-)

Macky said:
how many of those do you use for your "i'm-a-member-of-the-Nigerian-royal-family-will-you-look-after-this-money-for-me" scam? :D ;-)

None of them. But if you want to know how to make half a million dollars without ever leaving your keyboard, I'm your man!!

Foxes_Trust said:
The Foxes Trust is carrying out some research with the aim of improving the atmosphere at home games, while also looking once again at the smoking issue.

The survey is open to all fans, please visit our website for more details

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=471

This is where the Trust loses any credibilty. The ONLY way that the atmosphere will improve is through a Winning team - everyone knows that - except the Foxes Trust apparantly,

Redditch Fox said:
This is where the Trust loses any credibilty. The ONLY way that the atmosphere will improve is through a Winning team - everyone knows that - except the Foxes Trust apparantly,

Try think to the first season at the new stadium, the atmosphere still wasn't as good as at Filbo - it was constantly talked about on the messegae boards then.

We won loads of games that season.

Yes its obvious that a winning team improves things, but other things can help too

Foxes_Trust said:
Redditch Fox said:

Try think to the first season at the new stadium, the atmosphere still wasn't as good as at Filbo - it was constantly talked about on the messegae boards then.

We won loads of games that season.

Yes its obvious that a winning team improves things, but other things can help too

Be serious now!

Surely, the collective wisdom of the Foxes Trust understands that Filbert Street had a better atmosphere because it was a traditional old style football ground - a similar style to West Ham's Boleyn ground, with the crowd on top of the players.

I was all in favour of the move to the Walker's - but we all knew that the larger, cardboard cut-out style, design - built for replication etc etc would not provide the same atmosphere.

This is the way things are - we have to live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00