Tunchev signs deal (and goes Palace on loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down you ****ing moron.

Nope, I'm sick of the ****ing pedants on here, there was nothing in my post that suggested that I thought he'd been released or sold, but still you come along with your snidey arsehole comments.

Nope, I'm sick of the ****ing pedants on here, there was nothing in my post that suggested that I thought he'd been released or sold, but still you come along with your snidey arsehole comments.

I thought it was hilarious. And I can confirm for you that I am far from being a pedant, I cant even spell 'definately'

Lako is right - you do need to calm down. There was nothing in his throwaway remark that needed to be reacted to in the way you did. The fact is that we have kept him/we haven't let him go; that is all that was said.

There does seem to be an increase in the amount of posters who surf the threads for opinions to diminish.

Although to be fair I wouldn't class Lako as one of those people.

I think its the big anticlimax that has so far been our season.

I thought it was hilarious.

Don't push it, Lako. It was mildly funny at best - but more importantly what immediately came to everybody's mind when the read what indierich had written. It's perfectly acceptable to put such thoughts into writing.

And I can confirm for you that I am far from being a pedant, I cant even spell 'definately'

I bet you could if you tryed.

There does seem to be an increase in the amount of posters who surf the threads for opinions to diminish.

ffs - what are you on about? There is a huge difference between what Lako did and "surf[ing] the threads for opinions to diminish". It was a throwaway remark - that's all.

Why do you think that a discussion forum like this exists, if not so that people can discuss what each other has written? If an opinion can be 'diminished' by somebody's comment, it can't have been much of an opinion in the first place, can it?

We've lost two home games and thrown away the chance of defeating F!"£$t for the first time in almost 40 years, and you think that a few disagreements on a message board have been "a big anticlimax"?

Unreal!

bocadillo said:
We've lost two home games and thrown away the chance of defeating F!"£$t for the first time in almost 40 years, and you think that a few disagreements on a message board have been "a big anticlimax"?

Unreal!

I think the anti-climax many are feeling is very real.

Notice Gally kicking the ball away in that game too after the second goal. He didn't get booked.. for shame.

Alternatively, people may just be posting more shit at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669