Tuomas Haapala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babylon said:
This is his profile...

"JOURNALISM: Birmingham Post, Sunday Sport (football copy writer), Peterborough ET (sports features), various sports editorships, ghost writer for World squash champion Qamar Zaman. SPORT: Semi-pro footballer, manager and coach, county squash singles and doubles champion (six titles), county captain, county and regional coach, national SRA panel tutor. HIGHLIGHT: Played three of Worlds top 10 including Jonah Barrington (6 times world champion). Beaten each time, so still working!

Joun Barber or Thracian?

Nathan said:
Joun Barber or Thracian?
They are one and the same aren't they hahah.

It's Thracians

Nathan said:
just need to find barber's now

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jon arrived at BBC Radio Leicester having picked up a degree in Radio and Television at Nottingham Trent University and learned his trade around the East Midlands.

He was born and bred on the Leicestershire border and grew up playing cricket, football and rugby. Jon is one of those Sports reporters that was never reached the top level necessary for a player, so he did the next best thing and picked up a microphone!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jon presents the breakfast Sports bulletins, as well as Drive@5 Sport on a Friday night and Sportstime with the former Olympic hockey player Jo Mould on a Saturday afternoon.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Born: 07 October

Star sign: Libra

Hobbies: Enjoys taking part in as much sport as he can, including five-a-side football, and killing himself down the gym. He's a big bookworm - and enjoys reading most sports autobiographies.

Favourite music: Music is never off in Jon's house... He mostly plays Deacon Blue, Stereophonics and the Scottish group Runrig. A complete mix - oh and he tries fit in a little Kylie too at the weekend (he wishes!)
[/FONT]

no luck, his profile isn't on BBC.

atleast i haven't proved my self wrong.......

EDIT: i stand corrected

Last edited:
the only similarity is an interest in leicester city & both played semi-pro football.

that's enough for me i'm afraid. John Barber is Thracian

Nathan said:
the only similarity is an interest in leicester city & both played semi-pro football.

Well it's conclusive isn't it :lol:

Nathan said:

John Barber is NOT Thracian. ;)

Duzza said:
Heard on the grapevine he picked up a knock in the ressies game the other night.
Didn't belong to Lee Morris by any chance?

fcukcov said:
Who travelled to Hinckley to watch spurs reserves?:102:

He lives there actually (why he's a Spurs fan is of long deliberation, basically, he's a twonk..)!

alex said:
He lives there actually (why he's a Spurs fan is of long deliberation, basically, he's a twonk..)!
Whats his name? I know a couple of spurs fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669