Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Nice place really... One funny thing happened, I went to a market one day and there was this stall with all types of fake replica footie shirts... the guy tried to flog me a few but I explained to him that if he had a Leicester one then I would've been tempted... I then went on to say that I really thought he should stock a few as we were the best team in the land (he had Leeds tops after all...) anyways, towards the end of the week the market was back on and guess what? He was proudly displaying a 'version' of our last season's top!!!!!! I bought one, it's in the wash now actually, so god knows what it'll look like later, but funny eh? Blue army are sitting proudly next to manure, Liverpool, etc at the markets at Turunc Bay, Turkey!!!!!

Bring the noise.

First post in a while.....

Good job mate im going Turkey this year so hopefully il see a 'genuine' Leicester shirt for 5 quid!! I love taking the piss out of the market guys in Turkey lol absolute quality! :razz: :razz: :eek: :eek: :razz: :razz:

is that the name of the resort. thinking of going turkey this year

lako42 said:
is that the name of the resort. thinking of going turkey this year

Turunc Bay is the resort - quite quiet, near Marmaris...which is livelier and well recommended if you're looking for a big one, there's a street of bars, aptly named 'Bar Street' which looked amazing.. Great clubs.

If you're looking for a family one, or a quieter option, then Kalkan, Turunc Bay or even Kumlubuk are great options... although Kumlubuk is extremely quiet. Turkey's a great option, lovely people, good food, only 3/4 hours flight and great beaches/scenery...

Happy trails.

aye man turkeys ace. been to altinkum between marmaris and bodrum a couple of times, love the place

I went to Bodrum a few years ago when it was a haven for partying - it was quality.

I went again a couple of years ago for the day (day trip form Greece) and it seemed to be a lot quieter, more family oriented.

Still a quality place to go though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570