TV match decided

Status
Not open for further replies.
either that or we'll get tickets with TBA or something for the time. i hope for saturday late kick off, i would imagine city v blackburn is the least likely of ties to have any trouble

Hazzman said:
I have just realised that means that if the dates aint gonna be confirmed till tonight. Then Blackburn are gonna have to print the tickets overnight and then deliver them to Leicester by noon. Hard work if you ask me!

I would think they have it in hand. The TV companies will probably decide tonight immediately after the Forest game who is showing what. The tickets will be printed overnight and here for 9am ready for our useless ticket office to sort out.

I would think we only have about 400 max priority 1 and 2 season ticket holders. Maybe not even that many. I would say we only have about 500 priority 3 aswell.

Im sure it will run smoothly :-? :-? :-? :-?

fitz said:
either that or we'll get tickets with TBA or something for the time. i hope for saturday late kick off, i would imagine city v blackburn is the least likely of ties to have any trouble

We can only be on Saturday lunchtime, Sunday Luntime or Sunday Afternoon as Southampton Vs Man Scum has already been confirmed as Saturday late kick off !!!

does it not make a difference that savage and dickov are playin agiast former clubs??? that might raise the veiwings a lil bit more... i think we gonna b on sunday 1.30pm!!

oh yeh if f*****t lose tonight then we the only non-prem team in the cup so they gonna big up our game.. :p

Spanky Fox said:
does it not make a difference that savage and dickov are playin agiast former clubs??? that might raise the veiwings a lil bit more... i think we gonna b on sunday 1.30pm....rumors are!!

To be honest this was a seriously crap tie for us to get at this stage of the FA Cup - crap for us and a totally glamourless tie to the general football watching public.

However - its really good that we are still in the competition and lets just hope for the best and a place in the semi's - in truth its an excellent prospect for Blackburn because we are so short of fire power up front - but you never know.

We need to make the most of it because it could be the last meaningful game we play this season.

Redditch Fox said:
Spanky Fox said:
does it not make a difference that savage and dickov are playin agiast former clubs??? that might raise the veiwings a lil bit more... i think we gonna b on sunday 1.30pm....rumors are!!

To be honest this was a seriously crap tie for us to get at this stage of the FA Cup

I think this is the best tie we could have got. Away from home (where we play better), against a team we can beat.

Financially it would have been better to go to Old Trafford or Newcastle, but if we want to go further in the competition I don't think we could have had a better draw.

Newcastle V Spurs definately on Sunday announced after Forest match...therefore is that match being shown on Sky? Does that make our fixture Sunday 1.30pm on the BBC if the games are being split over the weekend by the BBC and Sky? :-?

soul fox said:
Newcastle V Spurs definately on Sunday announced after Forest match...therefore is that match being shown on Sky? Does that make our fixture Sunday 1.30pm on the BBC if the games are being split over the weekend by the BBC and Sky? :-?

It still means were either on saturday (Sky) or sunday (BBC)

Yeah but Blackburn V City is hardly the biggest ratings prospect of the weekend (Hinckley V Brentford was a Sunday match on the BBC) ...or is it just me being optimistic 'cos I can't get to the Saturday fixture?

Next pick is the beeb, and they're bound to pick the Arse (so to speak)

So Saturday lunchtime is my guess

According to teletext Page 313 re. Southampton V Man Utd announcement " A decision on the BBC's other two live games will be made after Wednesday's fifth round replay between Nottingham Forest and Tottenham"..does that mean the BBC have three of the four ties?

If so we're back to the Sunday lunch slot I reckon...

I've just realised that we are the last team in the FA Cup from outside the premiership. That's an achievement in itself - have we therefore technically won the non-premiership FA Cup? Yes, yes we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669