TV4sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've been doing it for a year or two, but the football available in the UK is mostly stuff you wouldn't want to watch anyway.

I have asked the question at ##### to see if i can watch the game and they told me no.
See below.

Katie R: Hello, welcome to Live Chat. How may I help you?

steven: Hi, Can i watch the Ipswich v Leicester game on bet 365 via live streaming

Katie R: One moment please.

Katie R: Unfortunately this is unavailable in the UK.

Katie R: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

steven: can you tell me why not?

Katie R: This is due to licencing restrictions.

Katie R: Do you need any more assistance with this query?

steven: No thanks, thank you for your time.

Katie R: Thank you for contacting Live Chat. Please click on the ‘Close’ button to rate the service you have received and to request a transcript of this chat if required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried it and got

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
The coloured bars seem to be up on a number of the German games that have already started.

The German games are off air on iraqgoals.net and that's usually very reliable for footy matches, so I'm still inclined to think the Leicester one probably will work.

Says it can't find the URL now for me.

RL and the match thread for me then, the most stressful possible way of following a city game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669