Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Harry Panayiotou has retweeted something which I won't link here because a) it's disgusting and b) I'm not convinced it's even legal. Does anyone who has seen it know what the law says about that sort of thing? Surely it's not allowed? :102:

Harry Panayiotou has retweeted something which I won't link here because a) it's disgusting and b) I'm not convinced it's even legal. Does anyone who has seen it know what the law says about that sort of thing? Surely it's not allowed? :102:

Has he deleted it?

The picture? I'm not sure how it could be illegal despite being horrific. The general tone from all the retweets seems to be one of disapproval, but it's not great.

It's not clear where in the world it was taken which makes it difficult to judge whether the picture was legal where it was taken, sharing it might pose a concern, I certainly wouldn't share it and wasn't comfortable viewing it.

The picture?

I can't see a picture or anything else horrific/offensive. I'm beginning to think I must be on the wrong page.

The picture? I'm not sure how it could be illegal despite being horrific. The general tone from all the retweets seems to be one of disapproval, but it's not great.
He certainly doesn't seem to be endorsing it but that's not the point. Isn't there some child protection issue here? Seems very odd if not.

What was the picture of?

He certainly doesn't seem to be endorsing it but that's not the point. Isn't there some child protection issue here? Seems very odd if not.

It all depends. It might not even have been taken in this country. I'd place their age at about 12 and unfortunately it's not unusual anymore for kids that age to take far worse pictures of themselves. If somebody was there encouraging then there is a definite case to answer. Legally, if they could prove actual sexual conduct then the boy could be charged (if it's in this country) regardless of his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669