Two Draws, two wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's total bollocks.

Gilbert the Filbert doesn't have a clue.

This is the person who right up to his departure insisted that Scowcroft was our best player.

The person who announced Keith Weller's death about a year before he actually died. He misheard Birch at half time and never thought to check his facts before publishing the story online.

He gets loads of other stuff wrong too. I've stopped reading his site these days, a lot of his reports and previews make no sense at all.

Surely he has a point though? Most of the 'experts' reckon that 50 points will be enough to stay up. Therefore 2 wins and 2 draws would give us an additonal 8 points to add to our total of 42 so far. I think its the minimum we need, be nice if we could get the 2 wins this week.

Actually scrap that. Ive just read his 'report', anyone who would like to see Connolly play at full back is an arse.

He should also learn how to set his tables/layers on FrontPage.

Moron.

Still think he is right about 50 points though.

DurhamFox said:
Surely he has a point though? Most of the 'experts' reckon that 50 points will be enough to stay up. Therefore 2 wins and 2 draws would give us an additonal 8 points to add to our total of 42 so far. I think its the minimum we need, be nice if we could get the 2 wins this week.

He says two wins and two draws will ensure we stay up. That's very different from saying it might be enough points because 50 points usually is.

The teams at the bottom have been picking up points recently, so it is conceivable that 50 points won't be enough.

To be honest its shocking that we're having to dicuss this subject - I mean we were the bookies tip to go up and look at us, worse than Leeds, worse than Wolves and for god sake 2 points of Cov! What is the world coming too?

Come On Leicester, we can do better than this!

A win tomorrow would take us 15th though! But scoring our first goal in over 300 mins of play may be more of an achivement!

I've never really understood all this we need (x) amount of points bollocks.

It is simple, we need 1 more point at the end of the season than the 3rd from bottom club.

If F****t, Rovrum and whoever lose every other game we don't need any more points. Simple really.

Bottom line is we can't afford to lose very winable games!

Gilbert the Filbert - more like knob head. :lol:

webmaster said:
It's total bollocks.

This is the person who right up to his departure insisted that Scowcroft was our best player.

The person who announced Keith Weller's death about a year before he actually died. He misheard Birch at half time and never thought to check his facts before publishing the story online.

He gets loads of other stuff wrong too. I've stopped reading his site these days, a lot of his reports and previews make no sense at all.

i agree Gilbert the Filbert an idiot. Some of his match reports are crazy. the Gillingham one was laughable!

I think he was in love with Scowcroft .

I used to like reading Gilbert the Filbert, but this season he seems to have lost the plot somewhat. :-( :? :? :?

webmaster said:
It's total bollocks.

He gets loads of other stuff wrong too. I've stopped reading his site these da

ys, a lot of his reports and previews make no sense at all.

Say what you mean Webmaster!

What is bollocks is any real fear of relegation - it's simply not going to happen.

This has been a dire season and always looked to me like it was going to be a dire season - but we are picking up enough points and have enough games to maintain our miserable status .

What is really sad is that Leicester City has come to this sorry state of affairs but as I have posted many times it is down to appalling running of the club, terrible decisions and appointing three bad ( lower division men through and through) managers before CL. You appoint lower division standard people and you get what we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669