Two kids die on motorway

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Just seen on the news about two kids who got killed crossing a busy motorway aged six and seven after they had been playing in woods.The reporter stated " The big question is why was the fence so easy to climb" , No it isnt FFS the big question is what was a feckin 6&7 year old doing in the woods in the feckin dark at night. Does nobody take responsibility for their own actions anymore :102:

Just seen on the news about two kids who got killed crossing a busy motorway aged six and seven after they had been playing in woods.The reporter stated " The big question is why was the fence so easy to climb" , No it isnt FFS the big question is what was a feckin 6&7 year old doing in the woods in the feckin dark at night. Does nobody take responsibility for their own actions anymore :102:

No ,we are becoming so like the usa :icon_evil

Last edited:
They interviewed the kids dad and his comment was " I told him not to play down there " I just cant feckin belive it :102:

Same as the Maddy case aint it.

Very difficult to lambast the parents after they lose a child/children, but FFS, what are some parents thinking.

Heard the interview on the radio, the dad sounded really relaxed and calm.

Heard the interview on the radio, the dad sounded really relaxed and calm.

I've just seen him on the telly, you really wouldn't believe he'd just lost two children, almost shrugging his shoulders for ****sake.
I can't believe what I've just seen. :icon_eek:

were they brothers? thought they were friends.

I think it's disgraceful, what on earth were the planners thinking of, building a motorway near a place where one day a child might play. Sack the lot of em.

I blame the makers of woods - they make them just too enticing for young boys and crap horror film makers. When will they learn?

The kids were friends. The dad thinks they may have been rushing home after the younger one got scared of the dark. The kid is scared of the dark and they let him play that far away from home when it is getting dark early? Tossers, truly tossers.

Unfortunately, one of their surnames was Coupe.

Shouldn't laugh, so I won''t.

Unfortunately, one of their surnames was Coupe.

Shouldn't laugh, so I won''t.

pfffft

*suppresses it*

i've only just recovered from an email about those two who dies in the car in Shilton entitled "couple of mongs then eh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48