Two kids die on motorway

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: Sounds like you not taking responsibility for your own country of residence, Newts, but blaming it on someone else.......

I think he may mean the " compensation culture" we now live in .Which we inherited from the septics.It wont be long before somebody is claiming for the insufficient barriers around the motorway.

I think he may mean the " compensation culture" we now live in .Which we inherited from the septics.It wont be long before somebody is claiming for the insufficient barriers around the motorway.

Read in todays Metro that a guy who witnessed a road accident is sueing the widow of the person who died for the "trauma" of witnessing the accident!

Brilliant!

Read in todays Metro that a guy who witnessed a road accident is sueing the widow of the person who died for the "trauma" of witnessing the accident!

Brilliant!
You'll be hearing from my legal team about compensation due to me for having just read that.

I'm in shock and doubt i will be able to sleep or have sex until you've coughed up some serious cash.

Brilliant!

and I heard the blind man who was walking behind him is really pissed off!

Oh yes, the law of negligence is fun!!

It was an ironic brilliant, at the state of the society we live in. If we follow this line of thinking there is no reason why SWWG couldn't sue BG or Melts for mocking his shoes, it's just getting ridiculous

Last edited:
It was an ironic brilliant, at the state of the society we live in. If we follow this line of thinking there is no reason why BG or Melts couldn't sue SWWG for having to look at his shoes, it's just getting ridiculous

That'd be harsh imo

It was an ironic brilliant, at the state of the society we live in. If we follow this line of thinking there is no reason why SWWG couldn't sue BG or Melts for mocking his shoes, it's just getting ridiculous
In much the same way that BG and I could claim compo for the trauma them ****ing trainers caused us!!

My aunt is a consultant paediatrician in the USA and as you can imagine has tremendous professional liability insurance. However she says the tide is beginning to change and in some cases people are beginning to accept that sometimes children do die or are born with a disability without it being anyone's fault, although they often come under great pressure to sue.
Plus, as seems common sense, studies have shown that parents who can accept this and therefore start to grieve / learn to adapt much sooner do much better than parents who have the stress over many years of a court battle.

I think the reason the US got that way is perhaps due to the lack of an NHS equivelant. If someone in this country suffers trauma, both pysical or pshycoligal(sp) then they can receive free (in most cases) support and help. In the US this will either cost a bundle or rely on health insurance, both of which put the person in question out of pocket, so there is a more reason to sue to claim it back.

In much the same way that BG and I could claim compo for the trauma them ****ing trainers caused us!!

I had nightmares on Saturday because of them.......

and anyway did I say it was SWWG wearing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48