two players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. And this thread got my hopes up...thanks a bunch:icon_evil

SilverFox said:
Nothing. And this thread got my hopes up...thanks a bunch:icon_evil

Aye, same here, let's get him.

2 players were expected to sign before the Celtic game...I expected at least one today. Where are they!?

What worries me is that there aren't even any rumours about potential signings at the moment. No indication of anyone coming in at all, other than Levein and the Mercury saying that we want more players..
These 2 signings will make or break our season I think. Without them, we'll struggle to do much better than last season I think, but if Levein can sign a decent LB (who can possibly play LM as well) and a decent striker, then we should do a lot better.

Scotfox said:
any rumours, sightings, beliefs, lies, come on, give a guy in scotland a break.

Anymore posts like this and we will do our best to get you banned. :mad:

Graz said:
Aye, same here, let's get him.

2 players were expected to sign before the Celtic game...I expected at least one today. Where are they!?

What worries me is that there aren't even any rumours about potential signings at the moment. No indication of anyone coming in at all, other than Levein and the Mercury saying that we want more players..
These 2 signings will make or break our season I think. Without them, we'll struggle to do much better than last season I think, but if Levein can sign a decent LB (who can possibly play LM as well) and a decent striker, then we should do a lot better.

Things take time and after the Lovell thing I am not surprised that CL is keeping his cards tight to his chest. Rumours are just that rumours, but Mad Biker has said we are tracking two strikers and his stuff is solid info.
We have still got time to sign players and CL said it would be 'nice' before the Celtic game, but it does not always work out like you want.
You never know they might both be revealed at the game :icon_cool
Chill your beans, CL will come through (eventually)

Naughty Fox said:
......Chill your beans....

WTF is this all about, i tried it for my lunch and it was feckin horrible, cold beans on warm toast :icon_conf ????

Rayvon said:
Naughty Fox said:
......Chill your beans....
WTF is this all about, i tried it for my lunch and it was feckin horrible, cold beans on warm toast :icon_conf ????

One of Malf's phrases. We miss his intellectual hooliganism. :) :) ;)

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
Where did malf go to? I remember his moments of wisdom when I originally signed up for this meeting of minds.

There's a rumour that Joe_fox has him locked in a cupboard, he feeds him on cold beans and he only lets him out to play subbuteo with him at the weekends.

Think Avid Merrion & Craig from big brother. :icon_lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669