U21s Tomorrow... who's going

Status
Not open for further replies.
The acoustics are exceptional, the views are fantastic and the scoreboards set a new standard. This stadium cannot be faulted.

This is the best football stadium I have ever been inside

Although the coffee was shite, the toilets were flooded and the web site was very misleading as to shops and restaurants being available

They need to sort out the queues for programmes - and perhaps sell them outside the ground as well. I can't imagine why some of the stewards couldn't be detailed to divert some of the queues to the Souvenir shops which were also selling programmes - they just seemed to want to see how big the queues could get. I reckon that there was more than 200 people in one of them even during the half-time interval.

the bernabeu is pretty special as is the nou camp (both of which i have been to)-though i feel Wembley is going to win hands down in a big match as the atmosphere will be amazing

The main thing that most people were talking about was the loads of leg-rrom and the space each side of you.

Last edited:
when there is a club fixture at this venue the atmosphere will be something else. it had glimpses of atmosphere of sat but if it had 45000 leicester fans singing it would be awesome in there. after going on sat it made me want to go up via the play-offs so much.

The main thing that most people were talking about was the loads of leg-rrom and the space each side of you.

loads of legroom, youd be lucky to get a house bigger than that for under 300k in london.

Feck me, that's some going. Has anyone been the Milli Stadium, truly incredible stadium. Shame it couldnt been any bigger because of our small the site was.

Is that short for Millenium Stadium, if so yeah I've been there for one football match and it is nice.

One thing I hate about modern stadiums is the closed roof.

I think it should be open at all times and if it pisses it down so be it.

Is that short for Millenium Stadium, if so yeah I've been there for one football match and it is nice.

One thing I hate about modern stadiums is the closed roof.

I think it should be open at all times and if it pisses it down so be it.

Yes...I find the roof there creates just as good as atmosphere.

The new wembley is just a bigger version of the Emirites Stadium, they both have one thing in common though, daft prices for a bevvy.

I agree it looks fantastic, I just think it looks to have lost a lot of the "special venue" charm it had before.

I didn't go to the game though, so just going on pics and the TV, maybe it is better there.

If you had gone your view on the stadium would have been different. This is one big special venue and is a stadium the nation can be proud of

Feck me, that's some going. Has anyone been the Milli Stadium, truly incredible stadium. Shame it couldnt been any bigger because of our small the site was.
I've been a few times to the MS, Wembley pisses all over it

My god I need a new camera…..

:icon_bigg

P3240058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687