UEFA Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billyjof

To charge Serbian and English FAs

Only seen the highlights, while some of the English players reacted badly but some of the Serbian players' and staff didn't exactly cover themselves in glory.

As for the Serbian football fans and the PM, bunch of coks. Those of us that went to Vienna I'm sure can testify to that.

To charge the England players under those circumstances, is ridiculous. It says that whatever the abuse you have no right to react to it at the time and that let us whitewash over the affair later. :icon_roll All players should boycott any future UEFA inspired events such as Player of the Year or draws for competitions.

Bloomin' foreigners, coming over here and stealing all our inherent racism

Send 'em back to their own country, I say

Oh, hang on a minute....

To charge the England players under those circumstances, is ridiculous. It says that whatever the abuse you have no right to react to it at the time and that let us whitewash over the affair later. :icon_roll All players should boycott any future UEFA inspired events such as Player of the Year or draws for competitions.

Where do you draw the line in the sand that it goes from OK to react to punishable to react?

Where do you draw the line in the sand that it goes from OK to react to punishable to react?

Don't think we need to know that on this occasion, It's so blindingly obvious that it's a ****tarded decision.

To charge Serbian and English FAs

Only seen the highlights, while some of the English players reacted badly but some of the Serbian players' and staff didn't exactly cover themselves in glory.

As for the Serbian football fans and the PM, bunch of coks. Those of us that went to Vienna I'm sure can testify to that.

I was talking about Vienna at work today... wasnt a pleasant experience.

I was talking about Vienna at work today... wasnt a pleasant experience.

Too right

Thank feck Joe Dolce kept the pretentious twats off the number one spot

bunch of wankers

Don't think we need to know that on this occasion, It's so blindingly obvious that it's a ****tarded decision.

We do if it sets a precedent for future cases. Giving an excuse of justifiable provocation will give players like Joey Barton free license to claim whatever ****ery they do next was provoked.

Also, as far as I'm aware, we haven't been charged yet. Serbia have placed charges in a tit for tat move that will be heard on 22nd November. They may get thrown out.

We do if it sets a precedent for future cases. Giving an excuse of justifiable provocation will give players like Joey Barton free license to claim whatever ****ery they do next was provoked.

And?

So?

Then a group of people with more brain cells than an ant will decide whether he was justified in stabbing a yout' in the eye with a ciger.

I see no substance to your point at all.

And?

So?

Then a group of people with more brain cells than an ant will decide whether he was justified in stabbing a yout' in the eye with a ciger.

I see no substance to your point at all.

You obviously have more faith in their future selection process than I do.

a group of people with more brain cells than an ant will decide whether he was justified in stabbing a yout' in the eye with a ciger.

He had it coming, perfectly justified. I'd have made him eat the ciger as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...and-Under-21-players-and-assistant-coach.html

“Danny Rose behaved in inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner towards the supporters on the stands at the stadium in Krusevac,” the statement said.

“The FA of Serbia absolutely refuses and denies that there were any occurrences of racism before and during the match. Making connection between a fight between members of the two teams and racism has absolutely no grounds and we consider it to be a total malevolence.”

Bunch of ****s. Throw some mud and hope it sticks while in complete denial of the obvious.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20147610

England's Steven Caulker and Tom Lees are among 11 people to be charged by Serbian police following last month's Euro 2013 Under-21 play-off together with assistant coach Steve Wigley, along with four players and an assistant coach from Serbia plus three Serbian supporters.

Guy De Launey
BBC News, Belgrade
When this happened after a fight at a basketball match a couple of years ago, the players received suspended jail sentences.

But the members of the England party may never go to court here. Local media reports suggest the public prosecutor plans to hand the file to the British authorities and leave the decision to them.

Well, I think it's obvious, England should just invade Serbia in retaliation. That'll show the Slavic bastards

I dont think invasion is the way to go, we would open ourselves up to acts of racism in the ensuing battles and the Serbian FA would be unable to issue the statements of denial quick enough due to a staff shortage created by a national call up from the military.

I dont think invasion is the way to go, we would open ourselves up to acts of racism in the ensuing battles and the Serbian FA would be unable to issue the statements of denial quick enough due to a staff shortage created by a national call up from the military.

If you don't invade, then the terrorists win. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566