Up Yours Barber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Connolly

I'm sure, from listening to the various interviews involving the two, that Ian Holloway has joined a lot of us fans in not liking the ever-incompetant John Barber.

I couldnt help applaud Ollie with his genuinely infuriated reaction to Barber's comments in the Southampton post match interview, which can be found here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/sol/ne...291300/7291374.stm?bw=bb&mp=rm&news=1&bbcws=1

Ollie branded Barber's insinuation that City should be 'looking past the West Brom game' as "absolute rubbish" and continued to call Barber's comments that, as the weed tried to defend his pathetic suggestion.

So after listening to that, and going to West Brom last Saturday and turning them over 4-1, I'd just like to say up yours Barber.

:icon_lol: Didnt hear that interview.

I think barber isnt that bad but quite often he says the wrong thing, or he would go off topic while commentating, and because of that i dont think he should be on the radio.

What a tosser. Whenever I listen the commentary on RL I can barely tell what's going on - him and Steve Walsh talk absolute bollocks. Can we please get some new commentators? I'd do a ****ing better job!

JB is a prize dork, but, give him his due, in recent matches he seems a bit less of a twat. Realising that he does come out with some crap, and admitting as much.

Most people on here thought that the hiding we were going to get at the Baggies would be Holloways last game in charge :102:

JB sounded to me like someone who could'nt care less about the questions he was asking.
Note to Radio Leicester, 'Next time Holloway wants to give an interview, sent someone who is actually enthusiastic about the club, not a muppet'

Don't even get me started on BAA BAA's commentry...

Note to RL - next time you hire a football correspondant try and get some one who actually gives a sh!t about the club and doesnt support one of their closest rivals. A personality and less irritating voice would also be favourable.

I'm sure that Ian Holloway has joined a lot of us fans in not liking the ever-incompetant John Barber.

I couldnt help applaud Ollie with his genuinely infuriated reaction to Barber's comments in the Southampton post match interview...........[/U][/B]

From what I understand, IH truly was 'genuinely infuriated' by JB.................

Barbers a complete tit. His commentary is passed a joke.

Every match at some point he will start talking about complete rubbish and then say 'don't worry your not missing anything here'. What? Are the players sat in the middle of the pitch having a tea party?! W@nker. I want to know whats going on in the game.

There was a game a couple of months back where right in the middle of the first half he stopped commentating on the game and started to give out numbers for some phone (not a football one!) It went on for a good 3 mintues! WTF!

What pisses me off even more is that because i listen to it though World I actually pay for it. Guess i'm just a complete sucker.

Also; Walsh - you are legend. But you're crap on the radio. I've never know anyone to change there mind so much during a match.

Rant over...for now.

After listening to that I think we should start a petition to get Barber removed and sent to the sheep. His questions were absolute garbage. He is fecking useless.

I've stopped listening to the commentry because Barber,Walsh and Piper are all up each others arses so much, and talking such garbage (is there a footballer playing today that Piper in his long and illustrious career didn't play against??) that I found myself wanting to throw the radio back at them. I find by just following the score updates I have as much idea what's going on as when I'm listening to those muppets. Well done to IH for putting the tw*t in his place.

One of my mates (a foxes talker) regularly enjoys reminding me of probably the worst Barberism it goes like this.

"And Dion Dublin heads it clear" on the surface of it that’s not too bad but the player in question was Carl Court (I think) Dion had left the club 18 month previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566