Update -

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Pairs of posters for the Euro 2004 sweepstake

GROUP A
1. Portugal - Lboro Fox and Steven Qualified
2. Greece - LS6_Fox and Innocent Qualified
3. Spain - Dorkwolf and Babylon Out
4. Russia - Homer and Webmaster Out

GROUP B
5. France - Joe_Fox and Alex Qualified
6. England - Craig and Fox Fan Qualified
7. Switzerland - Muzzy Magic and City Fan Out
8. Croatia - Teeno and DurhamFox Out

GROUP C
9. Sweden - Ricey and Lazzer
10. Bulgaria - RotherhamFox and Blowski_Blue Out
11. Denmark - Malf and Luke_lcfc
12. Italy - Trickytrev and GloucesterFox

GROUP D
13. Czech Republic - MKFox and BeaumontFox Qualified
14. Latvia - NaughtyFox and Madbiker
15. Germany - Scowcroft and Foxybru
16. Netherlands - Ashov and Xsubmariner

This has to win the most colorful thread of the year award.
 

Malf

New Member
I wondered what you'd been up to for the past hour, put your felt tips away now Joe.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
I wondered what you'd been up to for the past hour, put your felt tips away now Joe.

Someone left the lid off my yellow, it's all dried up! Can I borrow yer yella?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
England Match Report

1 Game underway
5 Goal - Croatia Niko Kovac
40 Goal - England Scholes
45 Goal - England Rooney
45 Half Time
46 2nd half underway
46 Mornar on for Robert Kovac
55 Olic on for Rapaic
62 Booking - Croatia Šimic
67 Srna on for Šimic
68 Goal - England Rooney
70 King on for Scholes
72 Vassell on for Rooney
73 Goal - Croatia Tudor
80 Goal - England Lampard
84 P.Neville on for Lampard
90 Full Time
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
I wondered what you'd been up to for the past hour, put your felt tips away now Joe.

Someone left the lid off my yellow, it's all dried up! Can I borrow yer yella?

do you need to draw some piss again then?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
I wondered what you'd been up to for the past hour, put your felt tips away now Joe.

Someone left the lid off my yellow, it's all dried up! Can I borrow yer yella?

do you need to draw some piss again then?

No, I have to draw all the bookings.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
I wondered what you'd been up to for the past hour, put your felt tips away now Joe.

Someone left the lid off my yellow, it's all dried up! Can I borrow yer yella?

do you need to draw some piss again then?

No, I have to draw all the bookings.

Oh I see and what about when Beardsley had a piss on the pitch at half time?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
I wondered what you'd been up to for the past hour, put your felt tips away now Joe.

Someone left the lid off my yellow, it's all dried up! Can I borrow yer yella?

do you need to draw some piss again then?

No, I have to draw all the bookings.

Oh I see and what about when Beardsley had a piss on the pitch at half time?

Left that out, wouldn't sell well. Did you know that in a programme once Peter Beardsley was asked what he would do if he was invisible and he said he'd stand at a pedestrain crossing and keep pressing the lights. That's funny IMO.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Pairs of posters for the Euro 2004 sweepstake

GROUP A
1. Portugal - Lboro Fox and Steven In the Final
2. Greece - LS6_Fox and Innocent In the Final
3. Spain - Outand Babylon Out
4. Russia - Homer and Webmaster Out

GROUP B
5. France - Joe_Fox and Alex Out
6. England - Craig and Fox Fan Out
7. Switzerland - Muzzy Magic and City Fan Out
8. Croatia - Teeno and DurhamFox Out

GROUP C
9. Sweden - Ricey and LazzerOut
10. Bulgaria - RotherhamFox and Blowski_Blue Out
11. Denmark - Malf and Luke_lcfcOut
12. Italy - Trickytrev and GloucesterFoxOut

GROUP D
13. Czech Republic - MKFox and BeaumontFox Out
14. Latvia - NaughtyFox and MadbikerOut
15. Germany - Scowcroft and FoxybruOut
16. Netherlands - Ashov and XsubmarinerOut

Is it the first time the first match and the last match have been the same?

The Grand Final:

Lboro Fox and Steven VS LS6_Fox and Innocent

Who is your money on?
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Good question Joe, I'm sure Webby could find out.....

Tough final to predict. Portugal have improved alot since their first game wih Greece......Extra time looms probably.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Tottenham 920
2Liverpool920
3Chelsea918
4Leicester918
5Southampton917
6Everton916
7Aston Villa815
8West Ham Utd914
9Wolves914
10Manchester Utd813
11Palace913
12Arsenal913
13Manchester City812
14Leeds Utd911
15Newcastle Utd911
16Brighton99
17Burnley85
18Fulham94
19West Brom93
20Sheffield Utd91

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top