Ur shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
cracking under the pressure , That we and other BIGGER teams are gunna come in and raid your best players ? They all wanna leave because they know that Forest are going no where,Forest are a average Divison 1 team at that.....You will never return to the premiership in the next fifty years!

Ashov said:
cracking under the pressure , That we and other BIGGER teams are gunna come in and raid your best players ? They all wanna leave because they know that Forest are going no where,Forest are a average Divison 1 team at that.....You will never return to the premiership in the next fifty years!

Great post 'Shov! :D :p

well u r a bit shit. Look at our statistics, u won twice in 26 games :lol: and we won 8, drew 7 and lost twice in 17 games!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:
well u r a bit shit. Look at our statistics, u won twice in 26 games :lol: and we won 8, drew 7 and lost twice in 17 games!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

oh right for a minute there i thought we were better than you seeing as we were a whole league ahead. Thanks for clearing it up though!!! :roll:

Nottingham, arsehole of the UK

LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:
RIGHT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. U LITTLE IDIOTS, STOP INVADING THE FOREST SITE ESPECIALLY A TWAT CALLED DADYLON AND £5M IS VERY NICE MONEY, UR GONNA LOSE IT IF U WANT WILLIAMS, HAHAHHA

1. You posted this in the wrong place.

2. Read the rules. Posts in all capitals make you look stupid, and could be deleted. But I've left this one here because I think people should see just how stupid you are.

3. There's no way we'll have to pay £5 million for Williams. If the tribunal uses FIFA's rules the most we'll have to pay will be £400,000.

Well done Webbo. Use these prats as an example.

LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:
RIGHT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. U LITTLE IDIOTS, STOP INVADING THE FOREST SITE ESPECIALLY A TWAT CALLED DADYLON AND £5M IS VERY NICE MONEY, UR GONNA LOSE IT IF U WANT WILLIAMS, HAHAHHA

Whatever you scum bag, run along with your gay mate Marlon and put Brylcream on each others' pubes....you drink baby gravy the lot of you...

alex said:
LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:

Whatever you scum bag, run along with your gay mate Marlon and put Brylcream on each others' pubes....you drink baby gravy the lot of you...

:lol: :lol: :lol: You make me piss every fookin time. :lol: :lol:

alex said:
LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:

How pleasant... Is the homophobia always this bad on this board?

EMC Fox said:
alex said:
LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:

Sometimes, sometimes not. Though really heartfelt vicious comment is normally reserved for F****t fans. :wink:

Steven said:
EMC Fox said:
alex said:
LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:

Sometimes, sometimes not. Though normally really heartfelt vicious comment is normally for F****t fans. :wink:

Is that normally? :p

EMC Fox said:
Steven said:
EMC Fox said:
alex said:
LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:

Sometimes, sometimes not. Though normally really heartfelt vicious comment is normally for F****t fans. :wink:

Is that normally? :p

Posting fatigue :!: :? :? :? :roll: :p 8) :wink:

EMC Fox said:
alex said:
LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:

Only to scum bags.

LEICESTER_R_SHIT said:

We were just shit, now were a BIT shit, i think he's starting to get round to the idea were alot better than they are. Slowly does it!

Just run along back to your own 'Refuse' site forest tosser,you've plenty there to discuss,there's that big fat inflatable footballer we gave you called Alan and the other one with the neck missing.We finished with them,but you might make do with them.We will give you a call when there is some more old shite we want to get rid of.

I just love it when the twigs try to have a go. There they all are in their run down coal board estates, thinking how they can best spend their time before the next giro arrives, when all of a sudden , they think ...''ahhh, lets have a dig at that there club down the A46''.

All f****t fans are living on the former glories of a generation ago, and because their grandad watched them win a european cup or two, they believe they have the God given right to deem themselves a superior club to us and others in the midlands.
f****t were a 1 man club in the 70's and 80's, and ever since old big-ead left the club and signed up with alcoholics anonymous, the trees have never done anything , apart from gradually slip into mid league mediocrity.
On the occasion youve managed to train the odd gimp into playing rather good football, but alas..theyve all done a bunk at the first opportunity and buggered off to bigger and better clubs, you haven't had the funds from the transfers put back into the team, because like many clubs, youre skint too.
f****t today are just like they were before cloughie arrived, an average club with average fans, an average ground with average support.
so a message to all trees and twigs>>>> get your heads out of the clouds, or your own arses, or what ever other planet theyre in and face facts. youre gifted players dont want to play there, and like gareth williams , they want to come to a club that will give them a better opportunity to play at a higher level...

Yeah mate we are totally s*it...that must make you the biggest T*at on the internet cause you're taking our rejects!!! Your best player is a fat scouse t*at called tank...well, he's your best player now that we've got williams, and its gonna be all the sweeter soon cause you ain't getting sh*t for him.

Anywho, I'd love to get into a battle of wits with you but its morally wrong to fight an unarmed man!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263