Uuuummmhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppus

Let me say firstly that up to now I have had no cause to doubt N.P's judgement on any issue but despite the assurances given over recent weeks I can't help but feel that we might have missed a trick or two over the last few days.

It may be that Nige is now happy with his squad but with those around us being a little more proactive I don't want to feel that we have slipped up. We were looking for a bit more solidity in right sided defence and defensive midfield and we might just have that in Bruce. A bit more composure in midfield might be the result of Nobby in the squad.

I still think we have yet to see the best of Yann and we know that Gallagher has quality. Surely Howard must have a change in luck and N'Guessan is still developing.

I think that with a following wind we might make a better fist of it than we might have expected at the start of the season, but given the first few months of the period we started to raise our expectations.

Best of luck to all of them and roll on the reopening of the loan window.

Last edited:
What are we supposed to do? :102: It sounds like MM gave NP no money to spend abd players' prices are always inflated in January anyway. Who could we get other than free transfers?

Who were the teams around us who made big signings?

Last edited:
So this ain't gonna be a serious thread then?

Tits, pickeled onion, Gok Wan, a massive club, in the back of you tv, plug, laptop, xbox, ridiculous drawing betting systems, spreadsheets, Forest, Cov, Derby, ****, wank, tits, fanny, tits, w*s*, Mattock, MON bankrupt us, Jade Goody, spltn lool, fantasy fox, harby etc.

Last edited:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Ooh, feel better now...

Tits, pickeled onion, Gok Wan, a massive club, in the back of you tv, plug, laptop, xbox, ridiculous drawing betting systems, spreadsheets, Forest, Cov, Derby, ****, wank, tits, fanny, tits, w*s*, Mattock, MON bankrupt us, Jade Goody, spltn lool, fantasy fox etc.

Right back, Tommy Wright, how many posts can you make in a year, we should have a thread dedicated to tits and so on.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Ooh, feel better now...

I'm still trying to work out whether that was an orgasm or a racial slur.

Tits, pickeled onion, Gok Wan, a massive club, in the back of you tv, plug, laptop, xbox, ridiculous drawing betting systems, spreadsheets, Forest, Cov, Derby, ****, wank, tits, fanny, tits, w*s*, Mattock, MON bankrupt us, Jade Goody, spltn lool, fantasy fox, harby etc.

You forgot - The best thing iv ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566