Valentines day....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Whats the point in giving the wife a card and present......:102:

I thought valentines day was for people trying to pull someone they fancied and did everything anonamously (sp)

The point is that it will stop the fecker from moaning, albeit for a brief moment

no it doesn't. Wrong choccies, wrong box, wrong colour, wrong this, wrong that, no thought, never think of me, **** off to football!

no it doesn't. Wrong choccies, wrong box, wrong colour, wrong this, wrong that, no thought, never think of me, **** off to football!

Mild compared to the misery to be suffered if you don't get anything at all

'tis the lesser of two evils

Because Clintons and Thorntons need more money.

It’s a load of bollox but when I buy her a handbag and she buys me a present that isn’t enough and I’m not being romantic enough.

Had this discussion with mrs HTB. " I don't need somebody telling me to buy you a card etc to tell you I love you. it has much more effect when done spontaneously (sp)."

Mrs agreed. That year it was decided not to do anything for Valentine's Day.

BIG ****ING MISTAKE........:icon_roll

Make a card yourself. Piece of piss and even if it's shit (which mine are!) you at least get points for effort.

I never buy flowers or chocs either as they are overpriced, thoughtless presents. Last year I got the missus round mine, made a spag bol and got some strawberries for pud which I poured melted chocolate over. The whole thing cost me less than a tenner and she feckin loved it.

Make a card yourself. Piece of piss and even if it's shit (which mine are!) you at least get points for effort.

I never buy flowers or chocs either as they are overpriced, thoughtless presents. Last year I got the missus round mine, made a spag bol and got some strawberries for pud which I poured melted chocolate over. The whole thing cost me less than a tenner and she feckin loved it.

BG wouldn't be happy with that, Singth :018:

I never buy flowers or chocs either as they are overpriced, thoughtless presents. Last year I got the missus round mine, made a spag bol and got some swingers round which I poured melted chocolate over. The whole thing cost me less than a tenner and she feckin loved it.

naughty:038::038:

I got the current mrs MK some flowers last weekend and I bought a LCFC pillowcase from the club shop for a quid last week.
Fecking spoilt she is

I got the current mrs MK some flowers last weekend and I bought a LCFC pillowcase from the club shop for a quid last week.
Fecking spoilt she is

Indeed she is Mk,after all she wakes up every morning to see you lying next to her...she must be so happy with her lot:102:

bed time is when she hears me lying hf....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46