Confirmed Transfer Victor Kristiansen

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Seems like only yesterday (well six years ago almost to the day,) that my Danish FC Copenhagen supporting friend was assuring me that the defender we'd signed is the "best player in Denmark ... bar none.

All my life's a circle etc
And he’s still here, stinking the place out

Blaarev

Seems like only yesterday (well six years ago almost to the day,) that my Danish FC Copenhagen supporting friend was assuring me that the defender we'd signed is the "best player in Denmark ... bar none.

All my life's a circle etc
Seven

Graz

Hope he's bloody brilliant!

Let's not judge him on our current state. First signing from the new recruitment man. Let's hope it's a good one.

It's a priority position for sure, so glad to see it addressed at last.

Right winger next please.

Payne74

Happy with this, he's exactly the signing Leicester are all about, only difference is the chances of finding another Vardy or Mahrez at £1 million or £400k are long gone, inflation is everywhere, 6 years ago we would of paid under £1 million for him.

Brown Nose

I've been looking at videos and reports as I really have no knowledge of him. From limited evidence, he looks the part to me.

He's aggressive and forward thinking. He likes a tackle and likes to play the ball quickly - when he gets the ball he immediately looks for a crossing/passing opportunity very similar to Albrighton in this way. He does go a bit too strong into tackles and gets booked a lot.

I fear that Rodgers will attempt to take out the things I like about him. For example, he'll want him to pass with more certainty and safety. He'll criticise him for going into a tackle and getting exposed for it.

Lako42

Hope he's ready for the insane atmosphere today.

City Fan

I have and they also agree you're a miserable ****.
Me thinks you want an early nomination for Feud of the Year 2023.

big_mac4824

I've been looking at videos and reports as I really have no knowledge of him. From limited evidence, he looks the part to me.

He's aggressive and forward thinking. He likes a tackle and likes to play the ball quickly - when he gets the ball he immediately looks for a crossing/passing opportunity very similar to Albrighton in this way. He does go a bit too strong into tackles and gets booked a lot.

I fear that Rodgers will attempt to take out the things I like about him. For example, he'll want him to pass with more certainty and safety. He'll criticise him for going into a tackle and getting exposed for it.
just like albrighton then lol

Leigh

Did think it was interesting that after the match BR said something like 'the scouting team tell me he's good'

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal1950
2Manchester City2045
3Newcastle Utd2039
4Manchester Utd2039
5Tottenham 2136
6Brighton1931
7Fulham2131
8Brentford2030
9Liverpool1929
10Chelsea2029