Villa Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tott match was better by far wat is he on about !!!! atmosphere was unbelieveable then i was dancing around everwere

Villa v Chelsea in the final would be a good thing thing now IMO...:icon_lol::icon_bigg:icon_razz:icon_cry::icon_sad::mad::icon_roll

I want Villa out of this tourny ASAP, tossers, I wish them no luck and never will

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: You know they'll win it melts, you may as well go with the flow, man!
Never, I'm bitter and proud of it. I can never bring myself to wish well on any fellow being :icon_wink :icon_lol:

I know a lot of Villa fans, and thought of their smug fecking faces smiling is already filling me with enough rage that I might even go outside and kick my dustbin, twice!

Very good effort by the lads tonight. A little warning though, its easy for the players and fans to get up for a game like this but QPR is a big game for us now. The season could go either way at the mo and its important that they shake off what in the end was a shattering disappointment after putting in such a great effort.

I know a lot of Villa fans, and thought of their smug fecking faces smiling is already filling me with enough rage that I might even go outside and kick my dustbin, twice!

I know what you mean. They always think that they're some fecking fantastic team like Barcelona or somebody. I'll never forget their whinging, 'cant believe it' reaction when we beat them in the 2000 semi final.

Same here Melts but we have nothing to be ashamed of after tonight. I feared the worst after their early goal, but credit to Leicester for taking Villa to the 119th minute before going through. I don't think smugness is what Villa fans will be feeling, more like relief.

Same here Melts but we have nothing to be ashamed of after tonight. I feared the worst after their early goal, but credit to Leicester for taking Villa to the 119th minute before going through. I don't think smugness is what Villa fans will be feeling, more like relief.

I went with two villa fans tonight and they are mightly relieved to have had the ref as a 12th man. They reckon that is one of their worst performances this season and commented on how well hume did for us tonight.

Overall got to sya well done to the lads. At last I am begining to feel proud of the commitment that the lads are putting in out on the pitch.:038:

Just got back from the match, and what a match!

Its a shame two silly mistakes from hendo and Low cost us the match, and whether the pens for villa were pens or not ill have to see them again.

Sylla IMO was the worst player on that pitch, he looked lazy, if he could crawl to the ball he would! He didnt seem to be interested one bit.

On the up side it was the best id seen Nissa play for a while, he got stuck in and it felt he wanted a result out of the game and the same with 2 two center backs! Maybury was at his best.

Kenton was fantastic when he came on, well done Darren.

Really pleased to come away from the match feeling really really gutted, but at the same time pleased. We grinded the result out even though Villa's pace and movement was much better than ours.

Well Done City and Bring On The QPR!

:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673