VirtualReplay of MDV Goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the point in that?

This goal could turn out to be legendary.

I think that some Talking Balls regulars should meet in Vicky Park. Place two jumpers down for goalposts and record a 'pheonix from the flames' type alternative version.

We can then post the final version on here and then we can all savour it forever more.....

any takers....??

p.s. bagsy MDV

Last edited:
The Voice From Above said:

I think that some Talking Balls regulars should meet in Vicky Park. Place two jumpers down for goalposts and record a 'pheonix from the flames' type alternative version.

We can then post the final version on here and then we can all savour it foreverer more.....

any takers....??

p.s. bagsy MDV

who's gonna be that guy with the 'i believe in miracles' sign

Fawkeye said:
Hmm... that shows MDV to be offside :102:

:icon_roll
Which angle shows where MdV was when Joey played the ball?

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
who's gonna be that guy with the 'i believe in miracles' sign

:icon_cool

Who was that guy!? He made me piss myself - even when we won he looked fed up. HAA!

Was it Lazzer?

bocadillo said:
:icon_roll
Which angle shows where MdV was when Joey played the ball?

Postion the timeline to where joey kicks the ball, turn on 'Game marks' select Gardner and click on 'third person' a few times to rotate round to where MDV is. I make him just offside on this... :icon_conf

Fawkeye said:
Postion the timeline to where joey kicks the ball, turn on 'Game marks' select Gardner and click on 'third person' a few times to rotate round to where MDV is. I make him just offside on this... :icon_conf
But wasn't it thier right back that played him on???

Fawkeye said:
That's what I thought but not according to this, I think the bbc have got it wrong :mad:

course they have - they are a useless bunch of teapots trannies.

The Voice From Above said:

We can then post the final version on here and then we can all savour it forever more.....

any takers....??

p.s. bagsy MDV

I should be Mdv, im the only guy on here who can rival an all round hate from the posters, just like the hate previously directed towards Big Mark!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669