Vitor and Tunch on the mend

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he plays this season not only will I purchase a hat, but I will have a little nibble on it. I believe he's out of contract at the end of the season. It's probably one last throw of the dice to try to get fit and get a new club. Shame, but there you go.

It's groundhog day with the Clemence situation, how many times did we hear he was getting back into training over the 18 months or so he was out? Seemed to happen more regularly as his contract ran down.

It's groundhog day with the Clemence situation, how many times did we hear he was getting back into training over the 18 months or so he was out? Seemed to happen more regularly as his contract ran down.

I'm sure that every effort has been made to try to get him fit - and it usually ends in these cases with a 'let's give it a go' and see if he can engage in training sessions, practice matches etc etc.

Sadly, it almost inevitably results in failure.

I Wonder if anyone would take him on loan? can't see him getting fit enough to ever play for us without a regular game for few weeks.

I Wonder if anyone would take him on loan? can't see him getting fit enough to ever play for us without a regular game for few weeks.

I'll be amazed if the possibility arises of him being fit enough to go out on loan. Great stuff if he does - but unrealistic in my opinion.

What was the last full game Vitor played for us?

EDIT: Never mind, just read the article. I should've remembered that farce at Ipswich!

Last edited:
Regrettably, I don't think that Tunch will play again, certainly not at this level. I'm more inclined to think that he would take up a coaching role.
tend to agree, few players return as good as before. Keeping my fingers crossed though.

What was the last full game Vitor played for us?

EDIT: Never mind, just read the article. I should've remembered that farce at Ipswich!

In what way is "that farce at Ipswich" relevant to the answering of your question?

In what way is "that farce at Ipswich" relevant to the answering of your question?

It probably reminded him that Vitor played 90 mins in the match against Donnie the week before "The farce".

And against Ipswich we finished the game with 10 men after 75 mins:102:

It's like a ****in courtroom in here sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670