Wagatha Christie

Are you sure she’d be able to do that? A court of law has basically called her a liar, so I doubt people will be queuing up to interview her. She also seemingly has an uncanny ability of incriminating herself, so would be best for her if she just shut the **** up and stayed out the way, really.

When has she ever done the sensible thing?

Surely the important thing is that she's going to have to pay her lawyers now, and probably Rooney's too. That might affect what Jamie now wants to do contracts wise

Surely the important thing is that she's going to have to pay her lawyers now, and probably Rooney's too. That might affect what Jamie now wants to do contracts wise

If it costs them £1m (as suggested), Jamie earns that in less than two months.

If it costs them £1m (as suggested), Jamie earns that in less than two months.
Not after tax and deductions he doesn’t and I’m sure they have a fairly large cost of living, although I appreciate the general point you’re making.

Are you sure she’d be able to do that? A court of law has basically called her a liar, so I doubt people will be queuing up to interview her. She also seemingly has an uncanny ability of incriminating herself, so would be best for her if she just shut the **** up and stayed out the way, really.

Word on the street says that there are already two documentaries in the works . . .

My wife is a lawyer and is currently reading the 75 page ruling, Vardy comes across terribly in the ruling

Will cost our Jamie a ****ing fortune

Stupid cow
Nah. She'll make millions selling the story to every **** of a publisher who will take it before 'writing' her autobiography. In the end, they'll all make a bucket load of cash out of this shambles.

Nah. She'll make millions selling the story to every **** of a publisher who will take it before 'writing' her autobiography. In the end, they'll all make a bucket load of cash out of this shambles.
Maybe she'll manage the blurb if they let her start now

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756