Walker out for FOUR months

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think about this then, why don't we sign kasey keller on loan from spurs? he isn't first choice there and i'm sure he would love a run as a first-team keeper, especially at a former club. so why don't we sign him on loan and keep pieman as back-up? :lol:

I would rather pressman stayed as number one. Keller was never a reliable keeper. Remember we have only lost two games out of twelve with him a keeper. Which aint a bad result.

Keller was awful, thought he was quality at the time but oonce he left it was evident that he heardly mnade a save.

remember when we were playing Arse at filbo and it was 0-0, stepehn hughes picked it up and scuffed a last minute shot that keller missed, gutted!

LufbraFox said:
Keller was awful, thought he was quality at the time but oonce he left it was evident that he heardly mnade a save.

remember when we were playing Arse at filbo and it was 0-0, stepehn hughes picked it up and scuffed a last minute shot that keller missed, gutted!

cheers i had forgotten that :roll:

LufbraFox said:

Even worse when we lost 5 - 0 at Highbury. Keller spent the last year before he left trying not to injured so he could play for the USA in the World Cup. Not much fecking use to City. :? :roll: :roll:

the septic tanks should stick to baseball as well as the sceptic tanks... :wink:

Mark Wallington...he was City keeper for what seemed like ages,his back up Carl Jeyes never got a game.
If we need a loan keeper Chelsea 3rd choice Pidgely is OK was on loan at Watford all last season or Rab Douglas at Celtic.

LufbraFox said:

we were actually winning 1-0

Yeah I agree.

I also remember his world class saves when we beat Newcastle and drew with Chelsea among others.

But he was shit really :roll:

As for players not giving their all in their final seasons - Sav was shite for his last 10 months under Taylor.

Dunc said:
Yeah I agree.

I also remember his world class saves when we beat Newcastle and drew with Chelsea among others.

But he was shit really :roll:

As for players not giving their all in their final seasons - Sav was shite for his last 10 months under Taylor.

Keller had a blinder against Middlesborough in the replay at Hilsborough as well. I remember when he had long hair when playing at Millwall. When the Carling Stand was being built and we all had to sit in the double decker we all jeered "Gypo, Gypo" heehee, amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669