Walker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX MENTAL

What is the situation with Walker??

It kept saying that he would be back for the cardiff game but wasn't and i for 1 desperately think we need him back!

Pressman doesen't control the area in the same way,The defence have no communication, there is always an air of uncertainty when the ball goes in the box and he is awful at crosses !!

I understand where you are coming from with that one! Pressman is good cover, but should not be our first team goal keeper...sadly on this one we don't have much choise. Hopefully Walks will be back next week...if its a longer term injury I think the club should think about looking for more cover.

If we do have to look for more cover i would like to see us try to loan in Richard Wright!

I don't think Richard Wright would want to leave the bench at 3rd placed Premier League side Everton for the bench of a mid-table Championship side somehow.

Oh right, I thought you meant get him in as cover for Walker generally. Its ambitious but I suppose its not a bad suggestion. I personally don't think that Pressman has done that badly, he's saved us a few times with some outstanding reflex saves to make up for his two mistakes.

I predict the now Hearts Keeper will be our No1 next season.

pressman is past it. i know he made a couple of good saves but wouldn't any other keeper have made them as well. there is no way we will get anywhere near the play offs if fatman is wedge in the goal, he has cost us four points so far due to letting the opposition keeper score!!! (should of be sacked for that) and then lettin a tame shot squirm through him somehow at crew. why not give logan a chance. im sure he would be just as good as a has been that cant jump higher than 3 inches and doesn't realise that a keeper can catch the ball from a shot dirrectly.
PS i worked in a fast food chain and i seen pressman 'snacking' in it on many occasions and he wonders why every other team chants you bat fastard at him??????

i was under the impression that walker would've been back a couple of weeks ago now?! get a decent keeper in on a months loan until Walker is fully fit.

Pressman has been spectacular in some games but he does make costly mistakes too.

He's busy doing more nude modelling shoots.

highland fox said:
Who? Pressman....dear me.

Yeh hes doing a version for the very very bored house wives.

highland fox said:
If you've any of Pressman....keep them to yourself.

If i had any of Walker i would have kept them to me sen.

rotherhamfox said:
highland fox said:
If you've any of Pressman....keep them to yourself.

If i had any of Walker i would have kept them to me sen.

Do pictures of Walker keep you going through the long winter nights.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
wink.gif

sorry lad i had to delete that it wasnt natural you lot viewing it :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584