Post Match Walsall 0 Leicester 0 - EFL Cup

Only managed to catch the last 10 mins, and they were ****ing awful, really. Ah well, that there Chelsea won 5-0 so that’ll keep the new Chelsea fans amongst us happy.

Danny Ward is bloody good at penalty shootouts isn’t he?

That was absolute dogshit

How long have we got to put up with this FFS?

Hopefully not too long because it’s genuinely Megson/Sousa levels of awful

Thank **** for Danny Ward

Only managed to catch the last 10 mins, and they were ****ing awful, really. Ah well, that there Chelsea won 5-0 so that’ll keep the new Chelsea fans amongst us happy.

Danny Ward is bloody good at penalty shootouts isn’t he?
You're talking about Chelsea again.... Like.... Without irony.....

It's incredible :043:

Well, that was shit.

For anyone who missed the game - that I tell you (completely truthfully) that the second stringer who most showed that he should be in the regular first XI was Danny Ward probably tells you all you need to know.

I'm not sure how much blame can be put on Cooper, it should be down to those players getting a runout to show some desire and take a bit of initiative. Ward aside, none of them warrant even a second thought when it comes to naming the team for the Arsenal match

Well, that was shit.

For anyone who missed the game - that I tell you (completely truthfully) that the second stringer who most showed that he should be in the regular first XI was Danny Ward probably tells you all you need to know.

I'm not sure how much blame can be put on Cooper, it should be down to those players getting a runout to show some desire and take a bit of initiative. Ward aside, none of them warrant even a second thought when it comes to naming the team for the Arsenal match
Fatawu worked hard.

It's symptomatic of everything wrong we have seen so far from Cooper. No ambition, no drive to want to try and win the game, not capable of changing anything for the better even though it's painfully obvious, dumping players who have proven their worth for his signings that have been largely ****ing useless.....

We should be feeling completely happy about escaping a points deduction and confident in our chances of survival but instead, it's looking less and less likely that we're actually going to a win a game under this bloke.

It's okay though. He's good at press conferences so.....

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57