Match Thread Walsall v Leicester. FA Cup r4

Status
Not open for further replies.

popillius

****ing all over us…
They were always going to be. It'll be a typical FA Cup game against a lower league side who will want a scalp.

Anyone expecting a pretty game or for us to roll Walsall over without a fight is deluded.

Miles Away

If Maddison, Youri or KDH gets injured I’ll have a right tantrum.

That Nacho isn’t starting feels borderline petty at this point.

Polar Bear

I just expected us to be awake at the kick off. Hopefully that scare will do the job.

glyn

Maddison just adds so much threat to this team. Problem is our other forwards have zero confidence at the moment.

Brown Nose

Hahahahahahaha and then he's booked. ****ing ludicrous referee.

It was a foul, nothing bad though. The whiny bullshit from Tielemans and Maddison annoys me much more. I hate this PL attitude demanding a free kick for absolutely everything.

Walsall are having an honest go at us, and that includes being physical. Quite rightly, the ref is encouraging that sort of game. We need to toughen up.

Graz

Maddison just adds so much threat to this team. Problem is our other forwards have zero confidence at the moment.

Would love Daka and Barnes to get goals today.

Both are capable players but massively short of confidence.

TornadoShaunUK

Harvey Barnes really is in some crap form..

Daka is just plain crap.

popillius

It was a foul, nothing bad though. The whiny bullshit from Tielemans and Maddison annoys me much more. I hate this PL attitude demanding a free kick for absolutely everything.

Walsall are having an honest go at us, and that includes being physical. Quite rightly, the ref is encouraging that sort of game. We need to toughen up.
You've spent ****ing ages on here telling us that our players aren't in the faces of refs enough
:043:

And if it was a foul, which it was, then he was right in asking for the free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669