Walshie on radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC 4 life

I never thought id say this but i am beginning to hate the man. He was a legend as a player, but his non stop plugging for the leicester job is just stupid.

He actually said "there must be someone in the club that doesnt want me there". The reason you arent getting the job cant be because you have made no effort in getting coaching badges, or have no experience what so ever coaching?

Then you get the mongies calling in blaming MM and saying Walshie would sort it out. "For gods sake give Walsh the job" one idiot said and walsh sits there saying he knows how to sort it out, when in the mercury he said we need another claridge.

Unprofessional players who makes us laugh arent going to save this club you fecking idiot.

I still love him but he does piss me off.

walsh sits there saying he knows how to sort it out

He says that quite often - as if he had a magic formula that nobody else has thought of.

Well if he had, and if he loves us that much, he would pass his little secret on to the current regime for the betterment of his beloved club.

I'm in full agreement with what the thread starter says.

Was never taken with him too much anyway TBH, I have my reasons, but he's losing respect from all quarters.

Sadly though, and this genuinely upsets me, is that I fear Taggart may be about to lose some of his "legend" status too.

I'm in full agreement with what the thread starter says.

Was never taken with him too much anyway TBH, I have my reasons, but he's losing respect from all quarters.

Sadly though, and this genuinely upsets me, is that I fear Taggart may be about to lose some of his "legend" status too.

why.

Because fans are fickle.

And the longer we have to watch cack with him as part of the management 'team' fans will turn on him and give him a shedload of abuse because of how cack we are, when instead it would be better to remember him for what he did for us on the pitch.

Having met the man a few imes, I still maintain he is NOT management material anyway.

Matt Elliot is a much bigger hero for me - FACT.

I take it you haven't been witnessing the games of late or listening and reading to the slating the current management team are getting?

no i have been to the games of late and obviously like you say if the team keep producing crap performances like that then the fans will get on the managers back but surely burrows has got to take more of the blame and more of the fans criticism than taggart because he is the one who makes the final decision. :102:

no i have been to the games of late and obviously like you say if the team keep producing crap performances like that then the fans will get on the managers back but surely burrows has got to take more of the blame and more of the fans criticism than taggart because he is the one who makes the final decision. :102:

So taggart gets the credit when things are going well but we blame burrows when we lose? Personally i hope he gets to stick around when we do get a new manager.

So taggart gets the credit when things are going well but we blame burrows when we lose? Personally i hope he gets to stick around when we do get a new manager.

i personally don't give the credit to taggart when we play well i give it to burrows because he's in charge but obviously there are a lot of fans who give all the credit to taggart.

i personally don't give the credit to taggart when we play well i give it to burrows because he's in charge but obviously there are a lot of fans who give all the credit to taggart.

I have yet to hear a 'Burrows' chant - it's Gerry all the time.

I have yet to hear a 'Burrows' chant - it's Gerry all the time.

obviously not everyone thinks that taggart deserves all the credit. like you say you haven't heard a burrows chant yet but what about some of the supporters who don't join in with the gerry chanting does that mean that they don't think that burrows deserves some credit. :102:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to hear a 'Burrows' chant - it's Gerry all the time.[/QUOTE]

obviously not everyone thinks that taggart deserves all the credit. like you say you haven't heard a burrows chant yet but what about some of the supporters who don't join in with the gerry chanting does that mean that they don't think that burrows deserves some credit. :102:

on todays performance he deserves nothing

but what about some of the supporters who don't join in with the gerry chanting does that mean that they don't think that burrows deserves some credit.

The point I made was that I have yet to hear a Burrows chant.

That is still true despite what you wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00