Walshy out of order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Disgraceful Mockery piece demanding Kermogant apologises. The guy, like Waghorn, obviously gutted by his mistake, has no need to apologise.

What about Waghorn's miss at the near post on 90 mins? What about Bruce not hoofing it away and Weale having to give away the penalty 10 minutes earlier.

And do not even get me started on all the easy chances Fryatt has missed through the season which might have led to us being automatically promoted.

It is very cruel to blame people for mistakes in the last few seconds of the season and ignore the mistakes from the previous 46 games for which no one was asked to apologise for.

Not read the article but are you on about Walsh as in the player?

If you are I cannot remember his apology for twating a player ( was it Geddis?..:102:) and getting a big nine match ban. He should learn to keep his gob shut as he did a lot of thing worse than missing a penalty.

Walshy is more than a little embarrassing these days, earning a living by being a rent-a-gob for the Mercury. And yes BG, I think it was Geddes he twatted. It was in the centre circle I think, and I swear I could hear his jaw cracking from the Supporter's Club corner.

i believe walsh is an arrogant man

Walshy is more than a little embarrassing these days, earning a living by being a rent-a-gob for the Mercury.

I tend to agree. Not to mention his awful egotistical commentary on RL. He was an idol of mine as a kid, but I've lost a lot of respect for him the past couple of years. He really does come across as a right arrogant tosser.

I'm glad Kermit has more important things to think about right now than an ex-player sticking the knife in. I mean It's not like he ever did anything wrong wearing a Leicester shirt is it........

The worst thing Steve Walsh did was not in a Leicester shirt.

I don't know what it's like at the club nowadays, but back then it seemed like all the players were at with women who weren't theirs!(And several of them being the partners of other players!)

Could have kept the morale better a bit by just having keys in the bowl at training sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669