Wanker of the week vote......Mar 16th to Mar 20th

Who is your wanker of the week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Once again there are a number of nominations missed off the vote because they are not within the requirements needed for the award.

The nominations must be from something that is in the public eye and as occured within the current week.

The nominations for this weeks WOTW are

MICHAEL DONOVAN.........nominated by City Fan. Donovan was arrested by police over the abduction of 9yr old Sharon Mathews.

HU JINTAO.............nominated by Lako42. The Chinese leader who is responsible for the crackdown on the Tibetan monks.

HEATHER MILLS.......nominated by Major I Swarter. Paul McCartneys ex tells the world that £35000 a year is not enough to look after her daughters needs.

Why call him a wanker if you don't think he's guilty?

If he's not guilty, he's a wanker for just happening to be in the same house as a kid who has been missing for three weeks at the exact time the Police find her.

Still not WotW though!

Last edited:
If he's not guilty, he's a wanker for just happening to be in the same house as a kid who has been missing for three weeks at the exact time the Police find her.

He may have thought he was doing what was best for her. When she disappeared there were stories that she was planning to run away from home because she was unhappy there. It's possible he stopped her from running away and putting herself in potential harm.
We don't know what had happened to her at her mum's house, and why she may have wanted to run away, but staying with someone she knew may have been better than the conditions at home. The fact that she's being looked after by social services, and has not returned home, suggests there's more to it than just the alleged abduction.

Just speculation of course, but until the trial we won't know what really happened, so I won't be calling him names until I know more.

Last edited:
I am with Lako on this one. Although I don't think he gives a shit what we think.

Hu Jintao or me? I care deeply what everyone thinks, apart from the odd tosser who has a different view, not got time for pillocks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47