Wanker of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
The candidates so far for wanker/s of the week in order they were nominated

Rowan Williams............the archbishop of Canterbury supporting aspects of Shiria law for British muslims

Paul Stapleton.............pre match comments about Ian Holloway being responsible for Plymouth players leaving the club

Richard Scudamore...........premier lge gaffer who wants to spread the gospel around the world, whilst trying to convince people that its not all about money.

Gary Megsons Bolton.........for crimes against football.

Still time for more candidates:icon_wink

Last edited:
The ref from Thurlaston Magpies Reserves v Waterloo Tavern who called a blatant goal in favour of Waterloo only to decide after the thurlaston gk had had a go at him that it was better to give it offside. Oh well we still won 1-0!!

yep first one this season!!:icon_bigg

Come on Fc.........tell the truth:icon_roll

51366155ly6.jpg

Come on Fc.........tell the truth:icon_roll

51366155ly6.jpg

nope we played a reserve side that we beat twice last season as well, shame they played most of their fist team earlier this season else we could have won 2 again this season.

who won?

and can i nominate Paul McCartney.....for not getting a pre-nup

bellendishness in the extreme

ahem, come on people,DENNIS WISE!? i hate leeds but it was still wrong to skank them. did that happen in the last 7 days though?

ahem, come on people,DENNIS WISE!? i hate leeds but it was still wrong to skank them. did that happen in the last 7 days though?

Certain people should be excluded from this or we might have the same lot winning every week!

Certain people should be excluded from this or we might have the same lot winning every week!

people who are known to be wankers, and will always be wankers, and go about their life in a wanker-ish manner, shouldnt qualify

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46