Warnock....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was still in the job 12 months later it might be easier to argue he suffered financially instead of leaving straight away.

I have had to take advice from employment lawyers formally and informally during a redundancy. One thing came through loud and clear, if you are pursuing a claim for compensation never ever resign.

Granted this is a different case and Warnock is thinking about action against West Ham not his employer and I know nothing about employment law outside my own experience.

Whatever the outcome he is still a tosspot.

very true!!! the quicker he retires from the game the better

Nonsense. He may not like us - but the game could do with more characters like him, not less.

Nonsense. He may not like us - but the game could do with more characters like him, not less.

the fact that he always blames the officials if his team loses and that he is always having digs at people etc??? i just think he is sad and a little pathetic

he doesn't like anybody,he moans and groans about the ref,the opposing players,the opposing manager,its always someone elses fault when fhis teams lose.the bloke is a grade one arsehole right up there with dennis wise and simon jordan.In your eyes he maybe a character,full of wit..in my eyes he's a tosser and full of shit

the fact that he always blames the officials if his team loses and that he is always having digs at people etc??? i just think he is sad and a little pathetic

all managers try to deflect the blame when they lose certain matches but warnock does it everytime he loses without fail,nobody respects him because he won't accept responsibility

And, presumably, another sad and pathetic man is about to take his team to the Premiership title and is still on for a Premiership, 2 cups and Champions League quadruple?

Our last half-dozen managers put together wouldn't add up to one Colin (or however many mangers there actually were between MON and NP).

he doesn't like anybody,he moans and groans about the ref,the opposing players,the opposing manager,its always someone elses fault when fhis teams lose.the bloke is a grade one arsehole right up there with dennis wise and simon jordan.In your eyes he maybe a character,full of wit..in my eyes he's a tosser and full of shit

Boc or any moderator.................. this poster deserves an infraction for this post, it's not nice to talk about Melton Fox like that.....:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566