Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, but all to no avail though.

It was only the one and we at least got to the final which is more than you lot have ever done, even when you had a go in the league below.

If you can't take the banter then don't give it out in the first place

I can and I haven't. This is a Leicester forum, I'm not on here to 'banter' with fans of other clubs. I was just wondering, based on the situation surrounding our defeat today, what drove you to come on here and behave this way?

However, I suppose for you to answer that, you'd need to have some small amount of emotional intelligence, obviously none of which you possess.

I can and I haven't. This is a Leicester forum, I'm not on here to 'banter' with fans of other clubs. I was just wondering, based on the situation surrounding our defeat today, what drove you to come on here and behave this way?

However, I suppose for you to answer that, you'd need to have some small amount of emotional intelligence, obviously none of which you possess.
Why reply if you aren't here to banter?

Am I supposed to feel sorry for you and offer words of consolation - emotional intelligence, WTF is that exactly.

Liked a lot of what I've seen over the last two games. Lots of thing irritate me about Knockaert, particularly the Gallagher-lite style challenges he puts in, but on the whole he's contributed a lot to our season and hope he's back and improved next season. If James stays fit and we don't lose Morgan and Schmeichel, next season wiil be something to look forward to.

Well done to the fans that were there I say - kept cheering - I feel gutted for everyone of them.:038::038::038:
Commitment like this guyView attachment 10439

Fans like this guy are the absolute life blood of a team and is the main reason why I dislike fair weather fans and bandwagon numbers with the customary jesters hats

Please sell Knockaert
The poncy penno tart
I just don't think you understand
That if we keep Knockaert
The useless gay french fart
It might be the death of this football fan
Homers Song to Anthony Knockaert
To "Wooden Heart"

Can't you see
An thon y
You've broke my heart in two
That's not hard to do
Cause you can't take a penno Knockaert
And if you say goodbye
I'm not sure that I would cry
Maybe, I can't lie
Cause you're a useless gay French fart

This thing for City, this love of mine
It was always there from the start
The poncy penno tart
The useless gay French fart
Perhaps not meant to be
We'll have to wait and see
Cause you can't take a penno Knockaert

Oh, and F****t: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Am I the only one thinks some people have been bang out of order towards Rich B? Hoping it's just the raw emotion.

Alan Birchenall, Keith Vaz, Gary Lineker, David Attenborough, Kasabian, Thomas Cook, Lady Jane Grey, Engelbert Humperdinck. Your boys just took one hell of a beating
Stop misquoting Norwegians please

Old ground and not going over it again, only your victory over us was faux - presume you know what it means..

Faux is an adjective meaning not real or fake. How was our victory at Forest fake or not real?

Am I the only one thinks some people have been bang out of order towards Rich B? Hoping it's just the raw emotion.

He's got the response he was expecting. I would expect the same if I went to gloat on their forum. The only difference being, I wouldn't go on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669