Post Match Watford 3 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and why wouldn't he be interested in moving from a champions league team shoe beat Barcelona to a team with fans who expect heads to roll when we finish higher than the previous season?

I can't think at this point other than him playing for us, of a single other reason why Neil Lennon would at this point want to manage LCFC.

We've got more chance of getting Keith Lemon.

I always find that at times of real gut-wrenching emotion like yesterday (and still now), you find out which of your mates are genuine football fans and which ones aren't (if you didn't know already). There are a number of my mates who support different clubs who have either said nothing when they would usually chat to me after a game or who have sent respectful words of sympathy. Then there are others who have gone for "humour" / gloating. I think true football fans recognise when other true football fans are going through a rough time and give them the time and space they need, whatever their alliegance. Anyone in the other camp shouldn't call themselves a football fan, or a mate for that matter.

I always find that at times of real gut-wrenching emotion like yesterday (and still now), you find out which of your mates are genuine football fans and which ones aren't (if you didn't know already). There are a number of my mates who support different clubs who have either said nothing when they would usually chat to me after a game or who have sent respectful words of sympathy. Then there are others who have gone for "humour" / gloating. I think true football fans recognise when other true football fans are going through a rough time and give them the time and space they need, whatever their alliegance. Anyone in the other camp shouldn't call themselves a football fan, or a mate for that matter.

Spot on, Dogster

A genuine football fan can relate to, and understand, what has happened. The complete wankers simply cannot

I could live with a Watford fan giving me some stick today (which they will), but not those of any other club. Some have already wandered in to express their shock and disbelief, with no 'banter' or ridicule whatsoever, apart from some pleasant anti french racist stuff, which was nice...

And that includes a 'proper' Forest fan, and a Cov mong

A couple of Facebook friends bit the dust yesterday for this very reason. No need.

Spot on, already had a Man U and a 'Boro fan pass on their commiserations at work.

Definitely avoiding the Forest fan though!

Slept on it, Still feel ill.

Did anyone else totally miss the break away goal? I've still not seen it and I never ever want to.

I had my head in my hands from the penalty miss and just looked up to see the Watford fans celebrating, I then went an sat in the beer garden in the rain in shock.

I ****ing hate football.

Did anyone else totally miss the break away goal? I've still not seen it and I never ever want to.

I had my head in my hands from the penalty miss and just looked up to see the Watford fans celebrating, I then went an sat in the beer garden in the rain in shock.

I ****ing hate football.

And that's why we love the game ;)

A couple of Facebook friends bit the dust yesterday for this very reason. No need.

People like Rich should know better, if he gloated about Forest beating us or vice versa that is fine but to come on here and gloat is at best 'bad form'.

Christ, being a Leicester fan is difficult sometimes.

But in perspective ''you only appreciate the highs having experienced the lows''.

Last edited:
And that's why we love the game ;)
One year you're losing an FA cup final to a Premier League team who will be in the fourth tier next term,
then you lose a play-off final after being ahead twice,
then you lose in the play-offs again,
all the time with the threat of your team being wound up.
And then you hit the right mix and all is forgiven.

Some fans fall by the wayside when the path gets rocky.
Some take their shirts off when it's minus five.
And some feck off to watch Villa.

The sickest game of snakes and ladders ever invented.
Keep rolling the dice.

Ha Ha Ha, you useless Lester feckers cocked that one right up

Enjoy another season in the Chumpionshit, you bunch of losers

Oh, for goodness sake, not another one :icon_roll

At the time,I wasn't in the mood to watch endless replays of our penalty but, having watched the various angles, etc. today, I cannot see why anyone complained at the decision to award it. Were the player going down to have been van Persie, it would have been a case of should the defender be dismissed. I do not think that Knockaert was pulled down, but the defender definitely pulls him back and, if that's good enough in the Prem..... :102:

At the time,I wasn't in the mood to watch endless replays of our penalty but, having watched the various angles, etc. today, I cannot see why anyone complained at the decision to award it. Were the player going down to have been van Persie, it would have been a case of should the defender be dismissed. I do not think that Knockaert was pulled down, but the defender definitely pulls him back and, if that's good enough in the Prem..... :102:
Totally disagree. The penalty award was utter nonsense, I'd have been livid if we'd had that given against us.

What a ****ing finish again though. No wonder the Sky cameras love us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566