Watford Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be so typical of our club if MA leaves now......

Hehe. Did you see him in the centre circle before the teams came out acting the cheerleader?

Class. He ain't going nowhere.

I believe the last time we scored 4 was against Wimbledon back in the first division under Micky Adams... It was so fcuking long ago I still lived in England and was at that game.

I know I didn't see today's game but if you will please let me say the following I would be greatly appreciative....

WHAT A ****ING RESULT.... three strikers scored for the first time in God knows how long. We had what souinded like an encouraging debut for Kaebi. We have the likes of Chambers, Kishishev and Cort fighting for a starting place. MA took a chance at playing Hume on the right and it worked out (RK would never had done that). Well done everybody connected with LCFC.

I hope Mandaric came down to the dressing room afterwards and gave MA a well done pat on the back. Lets forget all this Allen out crap and get behind him....... Although the Leicester City manager's Graveyard is on the horizon next weekend :)

Hehe. Did you see him in the centre circle before the teams came out acting the cheerleader?

Class. He ain't going nowhere.

What he was wearing a short skirt and waving pom poms ??? Fecking should be sacked today if that is the case.

Great performances all round by everyone. Today we saw the worst and best of de Vries, sometimes slow and clumsy but often holding the ball up, heading and passing, never ever giving up. No one deserved a goal more than he did which he created entirely for himself. On balance although he is going to fall over occasionally, I think his sheer strength at holding off the likes of Danny Shittu (literally built like a brick sh*thouse; Hume nearly broke his nose running into him!) and all round effort I think earns him a starting place, with say Cort replacing him sometime in the second half.

London we scored 4 against Sheff UTD last term, and 4 aganst Leeds the season after that Wimbledon result!!!

Brilliant second half performance :038:

Nobody outstanding, but apart from De Vries every single one of them did a good solid job.

Dour - Sorry mate, don't know what you saw, I thought De Vries was utter toss. Couldn't head, kick, pass, shoot, dribble, stand up, control it, and until the final few minutes I would have added that he couldn't score either.

Apart from De Vries it was bloody superb.

Best 2nd half performance I've seen for a long time

Feckin' wonderful stuff

And De vries might be a completely shite hopeless footballer, but his commitment and effort was truly outstanding

The 'real' footballers around him were superb

:038: :038: :038:

and i quite liked the Chelsea dagger thing :icon_redf

ditto the above

Last edited:
Hey up, Douglas Bader's made his way back in one piece.

Although the Leicester City manager's Graveyard is on the horizon next weekend :)

The Plymouth game is a far bigger match than F****t on Tuesday. This is our chance for the first time in 3 or 4 years to really establish ourselves in this league. After today I am certainly a lot more confident about us going to Plymouth for a result than under both RK and CL. Maybe our season is up and running.

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

Is that ironic, or bad luck? Shall we have a real debate about irony Melts? You know, man to man? Rain on your wedding day is not ironic on it's own; unless you were marrying someone called Letit Rain in Rainy Chapel, Pouritdownton.

Good all round performance. I thought we were playing shite until we scored the first goal, it was against the run of play. In fact I was talking to AZ on the phone saying we were being over run when Hume scored.

They all played well today but Weslowski should stick to one position instead of wandering off and expecting Clemence to cover for him.

and in the stats posted earlier in the thread it says we had 6 players booked...................:102: I can only recall DJ being booked for us

Fulop, McAuley, Clemence, DJ, Chambers, Kishi were all booked.

Great game today, maybe that is a turning point, most of the players did their jobs. Clarke looked a bit edgy though and he lacks pace like De Vries, but you have to give credit to MDV was absolutely knackered at the end of the game, he gave 110%, he may not be the best player in the world but he does give everything he has got, the goal was outstanding, he beat a player for pace:081: and slotted it in the corner. Well done lads.

MOM Hume (what a ****ing excellent strike.:icon_bigg

Last edited:
instead of wandering off and expecting Clemence to cover for him.

and in the stats posted earlier in the thread it says we had 6 players booked...................:102: I can only recall DJ being booked for us

Fulop got booked after the ref gave the penalty.
Weso got booked after that little spat where the ref gave us the free kick and then there was some handbags.

McAuley, Chambers, Clemence as well.

Oh and Kishishev for feck knows....

Last edited:
Fulop got booked after the ref gave the penalty.
Weso got booked after that little spat where the ref gave us the free kick and then there was some handbags.

McAuley, Chambers, Clemence as well.

Oh and Kishishev for feck knows....

and DJ makes SEVEN................:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675