Watford Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS6_Fox said:
alex said:
We will win tonight, and I think we may teach the 'hornets' a lesson...

Have I actually completely lost the plot?

Nah, spot on mate. I reckon we'll give Watford a hiding tonight.

Don;t worry folks, the special bus is picking me up at 5:30pm.

Is that to take you to the game or back to the home. :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

i think we will do it easily tonight. we gave a solid performance on sunday but the difference in class shown when we were attacking. tonight i think the players will be up for it more than sunday now we lost and will show our true class, im going for 4-2 city, de vries and joey for us before they get one back. 1-2 half time. then moore will bang 2 in, in the second half before they get one back in injury time.

AS WE SANG:
SHA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA OOH OOH
AND THE LEICESTER WIN THE LEAGUE

LS6_Fox said:
Steven said:
Is that to take you to the game or back to the home. :roll: :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

The home ;)

lol lol :D :D :D I hope it's nice and comfortable. :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

lets show the dumb **** who wrote that report a thing or 5 by stuffing 5 past the moose ****ers.

conners 2, mccarthy, moore, williams

I just hope that he brings in the likes of Hughes, McCarthey,Moore,Stewart,and Heath back into the team tonight because I think it's mainly the foreign players who are the worst of them all and are letting the team down at the moment. These are the likes of Dabizas, Nalis,and De Vries but even though I am not a big Gudjonnsson fan at least he's one of the only ones who clap the supporters at every game.

But bringing in these English boys would definately give alot more passion and want to win which I don't see with these foreign idiots.

He is just attention seeking,was ignored as a child at school and now has an adult on a Sports Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00