Watford Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 it is last season all over again. Will MA ever get the substitutions right. :(

According to the radio we didnt even play that well & ran out of ideas. Radio also states Scowcroft got injured & couldnt even walk!?!?!

Code:
So’ton (h): led 2-0, drew 2-2. 
Spurs (h): led 1-0, lost 2-1. 
Wolves (a): led 3-0, lost 4-3. 
Ch’ton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1. 
Everton (a): led 2-1, lost 3-2. 
N’castle (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1. 
Bolton (a): led 1-0, drew 2-2. 
Boro (a): led 3-1, drew 3-3. 
Bolton (h): led 1-0, drew 1-1. 
Spurs (a): led 4-3, drew 4-4.

Will I have a list like this at the end of this season :?: :? :? :roll: :cry:

Poor match altogether. Neither side really deserved it. MA timing at subs is questionable again, fancy making all 3 subs with just over an hour gone, you were just asking for an injury and thats what we got. The team for once thoroughly deserved the boo's at the end.

On the bright side Tiatto looked good and really got stuck in, the other players should look at him for inspiration.

For anyone who didn't go to the game I woul;d just like to confirm that we were absolutely f*cking shite from start to finish

One of the most f*cking pathetic performances I have witnessed (and I've seen a few). Danny Tiatto worked his nads off, but must be on the first train back to Manchester if he's got any sense.

Absolutely f*cking clueless.
F*cking complete and utter bollox

Adams, you are a complete tw*t

Too angry to write any more, but you get the picture

homer said:
For anyone who didn't go to the game I woul;d just like to confirm that we were absolutely f*cking shite from start to finish

One of the most f*cking pathetic performances I have witnessed (and I've seen a few). Danny Tiatto worked his nads off, but must be on the first train back to Manchester if he's got any sense.

You sum up what seems to be the general opinion on another forum. :cry: :? :?

chrislcfc18 said:
Poor match altogether. Neither side really deserved it. MA timing at subs is questionable again, fancy making all 3 subs with just over an hour gone, you were just asking for an injury and thats what we got. The team for once thoroughly deserved the boo's at the end.

Its much too early for despair -but if there is no improvement by the end of October ........

The worrying thing about MA is that he seems to learn very little from past errors.

If you are two goals down after 60 mins or even 45 mins its possibly worth a gamble of the three substitutes according to their quality - but 0-0 and it makes no sense to take the risk on an injury over 30 mins. The odds of losing a player or incurring a debilitating injury must be pretty short over that length of time. The next disaster waiting to happen is an injury to Walker with no substitute keeper - its always struck me as an invitation for the opposition to put the boot ior elbow in.

check my threads for last two years because this is the most negative i have yet to post. Poor performance.piss poor management, scowcroft no commitment whatsoever we are going nowhere except maybe down :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

lazzer said:
check my threads for last two years because this is the most negative i have yet to post. Poor performance.piss poor management, scowcroft no commitment whatsoever we are going nowhere except maybe down :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

I trust your judgement lazzer, and when you say something like that, I am very worried. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:

Lazzer i think i have to disagree with you on Scowcroft just this once. He did have a reasonably good game and linked up well with Connolly and second half he was much the same until he got injured and then we were more or less down to 10 men.

It was hardly Scowys fault!

MA has some questions to anwnser! :twisted:

chrislcfc18 said:
Lazzer i think i have to disagree with you on Scowcroft just this once. He did have a reasonably good game and linked up well with Connolly and second half he was much the same until he got injured and then we were more or less down to 10 men.

Sorry, and this is not a pop at you, but the argument lazzer has about Wilcox and this one about Scowcroft, isn't it just like re-arranging deckchairs on the Titanic :?: :? :? :? :roll: :roll:

homer said:

totally agree homer......it's 10.00 now and i still can'y believe what a shambles we were

lazzer said:

Fukkin hell Lazzer, Scowcroft no commitment? He was injured FFS......

Have a word with yourself. :roll:

homer said:
he played better when he was injured
worshippy.gif

I thought Scowcroft was only injured for the last 15 minutes he had 75 others to impress,is up front not his favoured position.I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt,thinking this season he'd do well but my patience is running very short with him,you can't keep coming out with excuses.I think it's time for him to spend some time on the bench maybe his injury will enforce his absence.Who else on the right though? wish I knew maybe Gillespie should get another chance when fit?

Scowcroft said:
lazzer said:

Was he injured from the start ?????? on three occasions he could of won tackles and just didnt even bother to challenge so in my opinion he showed lack of commitment or is there only your opinion now you are a big time reporter? :roll:

lazzer said:
Scowcroft said:
lazzer said:

Was he injured from the start ?????? on three occasions he could of won tackles and just didnt even bother to challenge so in my opinion he showed lack of commitment or is there only your opinion now you are a big time reporter? :roll:

I don't ever remember that being the case - He seemed to me to be challenging for every single ball. He held it up and flicked it on well for Connolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363