Watford v Leeds....... Play off final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been sent off.

Here is a question though: Colin Wanker, Chris Coleman, Leeds Fans, Chris Shalamara & thousands of dafodill pickers in the same city. Why was the opportunity wasted to wipe the fookers out

That's an extra 360 mles on my travelling next season - YES!!

Melton Fox said:
Should have been sent off.

Here is a question though: Colin Wanker, Chris Coleman, Leeds Fans, Chris Shalamara & thousands of dafodill pickers in the same city. Why was the opportunity wasted to wipe the fookers out

The getaway driver has mislaid his car and only has a under-engined Corsa at his disposal?

Last edited:
TomBmx5 said:
But think of the petrol pricing...

naaah!! Let the train take the strain!

bocadillo said:
The getaway driver has mislaid his car and only has a under-engined Corsa at his disposal?
:icon_lol: :icon_wink

:038: Well done you Hornets, It's going to be great in work tomorrow as all the Leeds scum will be silenced :098:
Last week they were all singing that they were going to stuff Watford haaaaaaaaaaa

TomBmx5 said:
Can uoy imagine a train full of all of us on teh way to a Match. God what a noise!

and it would have to start on Wednesday to get anywhere by Saturday - immagine the route. :098: In those circumstances I predict a low survival rate - at least on here we can't actually reach each others throats.....:096:

Fantastic performance by Watford. All the best for them next season, I really hope they stay up.

And as for Leeds........:098: :098: :098:

No but that would be very funny! I type too fast & dont look at the screen as I type & I just click enter without thinking of checking.
taht tuoba yrros! >>> Sorry about that!

TomBmx5 said:
No but that would be very funny! I type too fast & dont look at the screen as I type & I just click enter without thinking of checking.
taht tuoba yrros! >>> Sorry about that!

Trust me it wasn't.

That is a good answer for practically every question. Point well made. Does anyone know who that was btw???

highland fox said:
As much as it pains me to say so I think Leeds will win and win quite easily..

I have just backed Torres to be Top World Cup goalscorer...so avoid him at all costs:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566