Match Thread Watford v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some massive over reactions on here.

No need for changes at half time. Just need to find the gaps.

I'd give it 10 mins then have Gray on for Barnes.

Ndidi has had more of the ball than anyone else on the pitch. He's made more passes than anyone else on the pitch. His pass success rate is better than Tielemans'.

There you go again. You're obsessed with meaningless stats. Ndidi is at his best when he's tackling, intercepting, challenging for the ball, etc. He's not competing with Capoue and Doucoure in midfield which is his role in the team.

There you go again. You're obsessed with meaningless stats. Ndidi is at his best when he's tackling, intercepting, challenging for the ball, etc. He's not competing with Capoue and Doucoure in midfield which is his role in the team.

You said Ndidi wasn't getting into the game. The fact that he's had more possession and made more passes than anyone else on the pitch shows that what you said is bollocks. You constantly over-react and make statements that are obviously not true, it's like you're saying it just to be controversial. Or you're so blinkered you only see what you want to see.

His role is to tidy up and give the ball to the other creative players around him. That's exactly what he is doing. I have said it many times but I honestly don't know what you are expecting of some of our players.

****ing shoot Wilfred

****ing brainless from Gray

This is all showing that Rodgers has his work cut out for him.

Where the **** was the movement there when Tielemans and Maddison had the ball the in the centre? No one is making the runs to find space or get in behind.

We played patiently in the first half to try and create openings but now is different, it's like our players don't believe they can break them down now so have stopped making any real effort to do so.

I'd get Nacho on for Maddison

Watford blocking everything we try

VVAAARRRDDYY!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472