Match Thread Watford v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were open to selling Ward last summer but nobody came in for him. The only positive of giving him a game or two now is to generate interest in him. My most recent memory of Ward is him letting the ball go under his foot to concede an embarrassing goal for Wales. If he has a couple of decent performances now, we might tempt some idiot to sign him.

I think it's either because he might be first choice next season - if he does well in the next three games, or we're thinking of making Iversen second choice next season, and we're trying to sell Ward. Either way I have no problem playing him against Watford, it's not like there's anything important riding on the game.

I'm more annoyed that there are no young players on the bench.

It's been all over the papers that Schmeichel will be off to Newcastle. They are doing their bidding in public without care so my guess is he's probably had a meeting with them and been dropped as a result.

I hope he doesn't end up there; I'll have to hate the ****.

It's been all over the papers that Schmeichel will be off to Newcastle. They are doing their bidding in public without care so my guess is he's probably had a meeting with them and been dropped as a result.

I really hope you're wrong. That would be a disgraceful end to his career with us.

It is 100% guaranteed that Schmeichel is not going to Newcastle. That's a BN promise.

It is 100% guaranteed that Schmeichel is not going to Newcastle. That's a BN promise.
If this is anything like your betting advice then he's almost certainly going to be taking Saudi blood money next season.

I hope you keep your promises though. I couldn't stand seeing him there.

I don’t see how Newcastle makes sense to Kasper.

I, like BN, suspect a move abroad to a Champions League club. Either way, my guess is he’s off.

I’ll be gutted, for what it’s worth. An absolute legend for this club.

What is the point of having a ****ing youth team, if they don’t even get to sit on the bench in a meaningless fixture against a shite team like Watford

Get them involved, get them playing for FFS

Or yeah, let’s just play Mendy, who we know is off, and stick Maddison wide right again

Twat

Bet Kasper is the reason BR sat on the bench all 2nd half agai St Norwich.

Probably told him he's a useless ****.

Having a hard time understanding the approach, it’s true. I suppose he wants to create a little winning momentum going into the off season.

Soyuncu, Tielemans, Kasper, almost certainly off.

Lookman a loan player. Perez and Mendy available without doubt.

We know everything we need to know about Vardy and Evans.

I know Soumare is “just shit” but I’m still concerned that we signed the lynchpin of a French Title winning side with a strong reputation and within a season he’s disappeared without a trace.

Vestergaard utterly on the scrapheap too.

Or we’ve barely won any matches since January and he’d like to end the season with a bit of momentum, make sure we finish top ten and the few million quid that come with a few places more?

But I agree it’s ridiculous not to have any new blood even on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566