Wayne Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cappello said the door is still open for him, I'd say come on down to the Walker's to see a young left back who is a credit to his industry.

Step forward, Chris Powell, your country needs you.
(Sit down Ryan, you're a paddy, we ain't that desparate!)

The BNP voter shows his racist views again!

hehe! nice one wayne!

FFS what a child... he wasnt even seeing the bint when she had the fling with John Terry so I am at a loss to understand his childish actions. The person who should if anything be chucking mentals is JT's wife, but even she has managed to forgive him (for the moment). I think it would serve him right if we were to win the World Cup and he misses out on the chance of a medal for his tantrum.

Last edited:
FFS what a child... he wasnt even seeing the bint when she had the fling with John Terry so I am at a loss to understand his childish actions. The person who should if anything be chucking mentals is JT's wife, but even she has managed to forgive him (for the moment). I think it would serve him right if we were to win the World Cup and he misses out on the chance of a medal for his tantrum.

How do we know he wasn't seeing her before they split up? The abortion was after, but how long had he been giving her one anyway.
Is the woman not the mother of Bridges children as well?

you don't shag the ex of a close mate Cate.
They used to go away for family holidays together. john terry is a grade 1 tosser

you don't shag the ex of a close mate Cate.
They used to go away for family holidays together. john terry is a grade 1 tosser

fair point, but I think he has cut his nose off to spite his face as far as England is concerned...

Thing is, he is right in one sense, if he hates Terry that much it could cause problems in the squad, people will be forced to take sides and that's the last thing we need before a major tournament.

I actually think if Bridge HAD shook his hand he would've been a hypocrite after what he has said this week.

Why do the teams shake hands anyway?

I don't think I could ever have done it when I played.

Thing is, he is right in one sense, if he hates Terry that much it could cause problems in the squad, people will be forced to take sides and that's the last thing we need before a major tournament.

I actually think if Bridge HAD shook his hand he would've been a hypocrite after what he has said this week.

You are probably right... I'll shut me trap now :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670