we are in a cup final

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see absolutely nothing in this match that is comparable to a cup final. If anything, it's comparable to a game of Russian Roulette.

If you win, what have you won?, nothing that you didn't already have in the first place and were stupid enough to want to throw it away.

And if you lose, that's it, game over, you're fcuked.

This game is a non-event.

The focus of my attention will be what is happening at St Marys Stadium as it is that game which will likely determine our fate, not the one at the Britannia.

The focus of my attention will be what is happening at St Marys Stadium as it is that game which will likely determine our fate, not the one at the Britannia.

Its in our hands, we win we stay up. If that is what you call a non-event i would love to go to one of your "events!"

Its in our hands, we win we stay up. If that is what you call a non-event i would love to go to one of your "events!"

I mean I fully expect Stoke to wipe the floor with us.

I would obviously love to be proved wrong but if I go with that feeling then the day can only improve.

same here ill be more bothered what happens in soton/blades game we can still stay up if we lose so what happens at st marys could/will have a big bearing on things

Good ol' Leicester :038:

Leicester City Football Club said:
Sunday May 4th, 2.00pm - We Need You!!!!!

It's the end of a wonderful season, there's a cup final atmosphere around the club, and it's the biggest game in or history.

Ollie and the boys have been busy preparing for our "Cup Final" in true cup final tradition. For the next three days the boys will be busy in the recording studio ready for a Sunday release of our very own Cup Final song. Training has been suspended as "the boys know they've got to do, I can't tell them anymore" according to top man, Ollie.

Released on Sunday, under the name of Ian Holloway and the Blockheads, the single entitled Reasons To Be Relegated, Part 300, is set to be a sure fire hit with the Blue Army.

We need your support on Sunday, we can't do it alone, the boys and the Manager have given everything they've got this week, they are 100% prepared. So please, please, please, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, just stop, get behind the lads, give it you're all, and rush out and buy the record. They need your support.

To help in the success of this single, we have limited tickets to that game at Stoke (we think), so that those of you lucky enough not to be able to get tickets, are in the fortunate and privileged positon of being able to buy the record upon instant release.

Downloads are available for £13.99, and to World subscribers for the bargain price of £13.49 from www.lcfc.com on Sunday at 2.00pm.

Blue Army!!!

change you fecking avatar Yorkshire Vixen - it's really getting on my tits. I mean, why would you want a rain shower as your avatar?

change you fecking avatar Yorkshire Vixen - it's really getting on my tits. I mean, why would you want a rain shower as your avatar?

You are getting on ours with your stupid fecking ideas but we just put up with it:102:

I wouldn't put it beyond them tbh.I wouldn't even make it up you might find it comes back and bites you on the arse
Although not as drastic as my example, I am expecting some ridiculous marketing bollox

Although not as drastic as my example, I am expecting some ridiculous marketing bollox

I'm amazed that they aren't showing the match on a big screen at the Walkers, marketed as a big 'We Are Staying Up Party' - tickets £10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669