WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE

Just read this:
The ‘Marescalator’ – an upwardly mobile, smooth-passing, possession-hungry machine operated by their Italian boss Enzo Maresca, who was taking Leicester only one way: straight up.

The job that Enzo Maresca has done is impressive.

We’ve had shaky moments and a few games where it looked like we didn’t know how to get it done. The last 2 matches have quelled that concern and the man has achieved exactly what he was brought in to achieve.

You really can’t fault that. Well done to everyone at the club for turning this round.

Except Rudkin, obviously, who can still get in the bin.

I may not like VAR being back but we deserve to be, and should be, in the top tier of English football. Well done.

Am I right that a draw from the last two wins us the title?

A draw against Preston/Blackburn would effectively give us the title given the goal difference.

Ipswich can still get to 98 points if they win their last 3 so we would need a win & a draw to guarantee it, assuming Ipswich don't win 72-0 in one of their games.

My Dad was from Leicester but moved down to Cornwall at 5 years of age in 1953 I could so easily of followed any successful team. But I saw the love that he had for these blue boys and its the best decision I have ever made , through highs and lows . We are a proper club and have achieved such great things. Any success is so well deserved. I love this club to bits and am so grateful to have not followed some soulless top 6 club. The success we have achieved over the last 30 or so years is magical.
You my friend, is why this club is so glorious.

Just landed in the US.

No WiFi on the plane.

Totally forgot this match was today.

And I had downloaded a TalkSport video on YouTube about a fan moaning in to criticise. I refused to watch it. Deleted it in the spirit of "positivity" and "good vibes."

I land. Get some signal.

Now inundated with endless "aubergine" emojis on my WhatsApp with "we're going up," "LCFC till I die," and "you owe me one" by my QPR-loving cousin!

What a ****ing fantastic surprise. Now let's win the ****ing league!!!!!!!

All a bit weird here.

Made me think about winning the Prem. That night I was glued to every second of the Spurs game, going through the rollercoaster of emotions we all remember.

After the whistle I was out on my front path listening to the sound of car horns blaring all over the city, watching fireworks exploding above the house down the street that had had a watch party just in case & yelling obscenities at the top of my voice. I then enjoyed the booze cupboard for a couple of hours while texting everyone I could think of that supported other clubs calling them all ****s.

With a special all out assault on my good friend Mick, the lifelong Gooner (who got so fed up with it he threatened to hire some Croatian mercenaries to get rid of me)

Today I went to bed in the afternoon because I felt like shit, only remembered the game was even on when I got up at 11pm, checked Flashscore expecting to see the obvious 2-0 Leeds win & thought " **** me, that means we're up"

Had a glass of my LCFC 84 kit Jameson's & a sausage sarnie.

& that was it. All a bit flat.

Still...since then I've watched the goals online & it's all bubbled up a bit so it's all good & the smile is back.

Bit of a contrast though. A lot's changed in 8 years !

PS - I have in the last 5 mins cancelled the NOW TV subscription for the summer. **** the play-offs. 20 quid saved.

We've been in the automatic promotion positions since matchday 6 and top since matchday 8..... incredible.
Have we?

Ipswich and Norwich would be lovely.
...as long as they don't take up all the parking spaces around the KP with their ****ing tractors.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663