We don't want them

Which ONE of the bottom 4 do you want to stop up in the best interests of our own promotion prospect

• SOUTHAMPTON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CRYSTAL P

• NORWICH.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:
beaumontfox said:
Palace is a bloody nightmare to get to!!!

anyways...i voted for Palace cos i think Dowie has got a good team there who will for the main part,still be together next season and will prove hard to beat.

plus i hate their ground LOL

Not been there recently BF. Didn't they used to have a big supermarket at one end of the ground ?

think it's still there!!!
i fnukkin hate that place...hate the journey,hate the ground,hate the area......

beaumontfox said:
Brauny Blue said:
beaumontfox said:
Palace is a bloody nightmare to get to!!!

anyways...i voted for Palace cos i think Dowie has got a good team there who will for the main part,still be together next season and will prove hard to beat.

plus i hate their ground LOL

Not been there recently BF. Didn't they used to have a big supermarket at one end of the ground ?

think it's still there!!!
i fnukkin hate that place...hate the journey,hate the ground,hate the area......

What about Cold Blow Lane? ever been there?

The old Millwall ground? I went there FA Cup Replay we lost 3-0 and I was pleased,rough as a bears arse the place was.I think Sherringham played for them and Fashanu scored a couple I think.I remember a pub called the Henchman as well,it was a long time ago...

highland fox said:
The old Millwall ground? I went there FA Cup Replay we lost 3-0 and I was pleased,rough as a bears arse the place was.I think Sherringham played for them and Fashanu scored a couple I think.I remember a pub called the Henchman as well,it was a long time ago...

I was there and infact i believe it was 2-0. It was a freezing cold winters evening and in true Leicester style we lost to a side 2 divisions below us.
Quite certain it was 1985. ;-)
Also remember the Millwall mob wanting to kick us in at the end, even though they were celebrating pulling off a cup shock. :-(

Remember the cold because on the way down we weren't sure if the game was going to go ahead infact I don't think it was a replay it was a rearranged match because the first was frozen off.The entrance to the away end was at a lower level and the Millwall fans were heaving bricks etc at us while we were queuing to get in.....charming people.

highland fox said:
I'd go for Soton because we never seem to beat them and for the same reason I'd like to see Ipswich go up.

Southampton 1 - 2 Leicester

Kachloul 4
Cottee 22
Izzet 60

At The Dell on 29-04-2000

Leicester 2 - 1 Southampton

Guppy 8
Cottee 39
Pahars 84

At Filbert Street on 16-10-1999

Leicester 2 - 1 Ipswich

Akinbiyi 57
Elliott 73
Magilton 89 (p)

At Filbert Street on 06-09-2000

Ipswich 0 - 1 Leicester

Robins 42

At Portman Road on 21-01-1997

Beat Ipswich 2-0 in April '95 as well.
Know what your saying Highland, 3 times in 10 years.... :?

whichever team stays up, won't it be some sort of record for survival on least points? just checked the tables from last year, we went down on 33 points - that could be enough to keep any one of the four up this year!

I can't get any picture with NTL. Anybody have any problems ?
I rang them up and the faults department not open today :evil:

Brauny Blue said:

I hope you get it working. :-(

Baggies survive by beating Portsmouth 2-0.

Norwich lose 6-0 at Fulham.
Southampton lose 2-1 against United.
Palace draw 2-2 with Charlton.

Brauny Blue said:

Turn the box off and unplug it for 3 minutes, then turn it back on - if that doesn't work - its fooked.

DurhamFox said:
Brauny Blue said:

Turn the box off and unplug it for 3 minutes, then turn it back on - if that doesn't work - its fooked.

It didn't work Durham . Your probaly right its fooked. What diabolical timing :smt013

Brauny Blue said:
With all 4 teams at the bottom of the prem looking for safety who would you like to see stop up, in the best interests of our own promotion prospects.
While Southampton probaly have the best squad, how many would leave if they go down.
W.B.A would probaly be able to keep most of their team and will be a strong side if relegated.
C.Palace will find it hard to keep A.Johnson but like W.B.A should be able to keep a strong side for the championship.
Norwich are in pole position going into the final game, and i,ve a feeling they are going to stop up.

You can always rely on Brauny :smt017

That was really entertaining this arvo.
I fecking hate Robson so it was a bit of a shame...

MKFox said:
That was really entertaining this arvo.
I fecking hate Robson so it was a bit of a shame...

Same here MK,would have liked to have seen Palace stay up really.

Brauny Blue said:
Brauny Blue said:
With all 4 teams at the bottom of the prem looking for safety who would you like to see stop up, in the best interests of our own promotion prospects.
While Southampton probaly have the best squad, how many would leave if they go down.
W.B.A would probaly be able to keep most of their team and will be a strong side if relegated.
C.Palace will find it hard to keep A.Johnson but like W.B.A should be able to keep a strong side for the championship.
Norwich are in pole position going into the final game, and i,ve a feeling they are going to stop up.

You can always rely on Brauny :smt017

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673