we have only played 7 league games FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey O'Riley. I was defending people on this forum from somebody who was accusing us all of "getting on his wick", he has an option like we all do.

If somebody with an opposing opinion to you "gets on your wick" then perhaps a debating area isn't for you.

I suspect more of the bandwagon boys are about to say I'm being OTT as well.

thats really over the top:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Those with thick skins who realise that Melts is a fan just like you and I but isn't too far up his own arse about things?

For what it's worth, and not wishing to be seen to be sucking up, I feel Melts gets the balance about right.

Is the fact Melts has just been describing his cock in another thread a coincidence?

:038::038: sums melts up well ,well his online side anyway ;)
Oi, what you see is what you get!!, please don't try and suggest I have a more mild mannered and politer persona when I'm away from Talking Balls :icon_lol:

I can cope with him on here, enjoy him (in a heterosexual way of course) even, but in real life I'm told he's a right cnut ;)
There you go Newts, that's a much better appraisal.

Now we've hijacked Ted's thread we'd better get it back on topic.

Bloke's only made a couple of posts - bit early to tell him to **** off.

Let him stay and contribute and find out too late that the steady drip of realism about LCFC has washed away his will to live.

So, be made welcome Mr. Fossil.

Many thanks! My will to live has left numerous times in the past 30 odd lcfc years, but i have decided to try a more positive approach!

dont melts will be on your back for ever :081::081::081::081::icon_wink
No, no, no. for what it's worth I'm with Bob Fossil. I'm still fairly optimistic about this season and I'm not yet too disheartened with Megson.

Blimey O'Riley. I was defending people on this forum from somebody who was accusing us all of "getting on his wick", he has an option like we all do.

If somebody with an opposing opinion to you "gets on your wick" then perhaps a debating area isn't for you.

fair enough suppose it just came across as a bit strong on a new poster.
bandwagon boy????? now ive never been that.

H hasnt posted for a few hours, i bet he has got one of his special friends bouncing on his wick right as we talk:102:

Who said anything about this forum? Im talking about whinging generally, mainly in and around the ground., and the general mood of negativity that seems to surround us at the moment.
Sorry if you took this personally! The **** off came a bit too fast mate. Kind of sums it up :icon_wink

Perhaps you could give us a list of the things that there are for us to be positive about. Educate us, if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566