Week 4 - Nationwide United - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Right then,

Attached is the spreadsheet with updated info.

Provided no-one drops out, we're back to 8 fit players. Given in other circumstances and examples, I've kept the same side off the back of a good result, I'll do the same again if the case.

Attachments

• TBFCspreadsheet.xls
    24 KB · Views: 10
Im in.

You do know that spreadsheet is out of date don’t you hazz?

My brother reckons he's already claimed goal of the season.

i dunno dropping the shoulder when your one v one has to come close?!?!?:102::icon_lol::icon_wink

Out of interest what will happen after the 2nd July with regards bringing people back, we have Harry, Jacob, George and Jon out (he's not on the spreadsheet as out, I mentioned it somewhere I think) but if we stick with 7 then only 3 will be able to return? I think we will end up annoying someone who has come in to help us (i.e. Jacob or George) at some point, so for the amount of times we will get a full 8 it might be better to play with 8?

I've sat down and worked out with 8 players...four of them get 25 minutes, three of them get 20 minutes. At the discussion we had before, the majority said they don't mind 7 with one missing out. What's the majority say now? If the majority don't mind 8, I'll do it but I don't how people will feel for getting their money's worth (esp. Paul who missed out when we did do 7 rather than 8). And hurry up with your opinions cos I don't wanna piss Matt around.

As for the 8 after my holidays, I have only gave it a minor thought but the first thing I would do is put the three of us (who miss out) on rotation if the arrangement stayed the same. It would have been good to give it a try-out in a friendly but we didn't do it and the only we can tell if it is any good is giving it a go. The bottom line is if you miss out, take it on the chin, otherwise as a team we are best without ya as Leroy said a few weeks back.

Last edited:
After giving it some thought, I was going to say let's give 8 a try this week. So I pass it over to yourself Matt, your point about after the holidays is in particular valid.

If people are happy playing with 8 then I would love to play, but I am concious of being pissy so was graciously bowing out :icon_bigg sod it, I'll play and if we find 8 is too many then we can always sort something out in the future! Cheers H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669